Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

Both Williams had their game neutralized. Good for the progression of the WTA tour, but there is zero stability at the top. Happy to see Mardy pulling through though.

Both Williams had their game neutralized. Good for the progression of the WTA tour, but there is zero stability at the top. Happy to see Mardy pulling through though.

Surprised Serena got as far as she did. Bartoli played really well and Serena's rust and tenativeness were on full display. Venus on the other hand needs to pack it up. She still makes the same mistakes that she did at 17 but the difference back then was that she had more heart and toughness.

Surprised Serena got as far as she did. Bartoli played really well and Serena's rust and tenativeness were on full display. Venus on the other hand needs to pack it up. She still makes the same mistakes that she did at 17 but the difference back then was that she had more heart and toughness.

Your Ladies semifinalists...
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

And apparently, Rafa's foot is ok too...

1000x.jpg
x999.jpg
x999.jpg

I'm excited for the women's semifinals.  Some of the young players finally stepping up.  I'm not sure who to pick but I'm pulling for Lisicki.  Good to see a woman with a monster serve.

I'm excited for the women's semifinals.  Some of the young players finally stepping up.  I'm not sure who to pick but I'm pulling for Lisicki.  Good to see a woman with a monster serve.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
My dude Hannsum is going in. Nadal's style is already wearing his body down which is why I don't see him passing Fed
buddy on 10 already though.

Feds reign as goat could be short lived... especially considering the head to head record
30t6p3b.gif

If this guy never existed Roger would have 20+ slams easy
frown.gif
laugh.gif
sad to see federer drop in ranking. 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
My dude Hannsum is going in. Nadal's style is already wearing his body down which is why I don't see him passing Fed
buddy on 10 already though.

Feds reign as goat could be short lived... especially considering the head to head record
30t6p3b.gif

If this guy never existed Roger would have 20+ slams easy
frown.gif
laugh.gif
sad to see federer drop in ranking. 

I'm in absolute disbelief right now, especially considering how well Fed played at Roland Garros and being up 2 sets to love.
Still, Jo thoroughly deserved it.  Played aggressive tennis and served ridiculously well.  Outplayed Fed.  I think Fed only broke Jo once in the first set and that was it...  Bravo.

x610.jpg
610x.jpg

Tomic made Djoker earn his win... kid played well.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

610x.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
5e003eda4467c9de434eed5e930f83da-getty-_.jpg

Lots of celebs in the house today... Pippa for starters...

x610.jpg
610x.jpg

I'm in absolute disbelief right now, especially considering how well Fed played at Roland Garros and being up 2 sets to love.
Still, Jo thoroughly deserved it.  Played aggressive tennis and served ridiculously well.  Outplayed Fed.  I think Fed only broke Jo once in the first set and that was it...  Bravo.

x610.jpg
610x.jpg

Tomic made Djoker earn his win... kid played well.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

610x.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
5e003eda4467c9de434eed5e930f83da-getty-_.jpg

Lots of celebs in the house today... Pippa for starters...

x610.jpg
610x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom