Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

BTW.

Vanes isn't going to be fighting Lara anymore..

laugh.gif

First dude turns down Angulo and now he turns down Lara.

This dude is either a straight up coward, or he thinks he has Floyd Mayweather Jr. money making power.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Canelo-Kirkland possible for September..

pimp.gif

If Canelo doesn't KO Kirkland early, Canelo is getting stopped in the 9th.

Canelo won't be able to take those breaks he loves to take during rounds against Kirkland.

Kirkland will bring the pressure and won't let Canelo breathe until Kirkland gets stopped or Canelo gets stopped.

Early on I was interested in what Vanes was going to do in his career, needless to say that interest is gone. By-product of the system I suppose, one ugly fight or loss can derail a career and it appears he isnt willing to step into the ring to find out.

With that being said, I am more than ready for Kirkland v. Canelo.

Why is Vanes so scared to fight? You want a guarantee to face Canelo IF you win? Who the hell have you beat to be making claims like that?
laugh.gif
$#+* outta here.

BTW, if it's true Lamont took w/e it is he took Amir has gotta get a NC on his record. Who does he fight in June/July?

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

What's your take on Canelo-Kirkland?

I need to go back and watch what Canelo fights are available.

At 1st glance, it could come down to fitness, we know Kirkland has got the heart, but as has been mentioned on the TV broadcasts his build/physique appears to be a detriment.

Saw some tweets mentioning Kahn v. Prescott II.  Kahn needs to emulate Lennox Lewis and avenge his loss a la Hasim Rahman.

PEDerson has no one but himself to blame. Even if his story were true he should've notified someone beforehand.

Code:
Victor Conte — whose post-BALCO-scandal career has seen him once again working with pro athletes, including boxers — has commented on Twitter about Lamont Peterson’s testing positive for synthetic testosterone.These are a few of the highlights:“My opinion is that Lamont Peterson’s use of synthetic testosterone could be a smart method of doping and beat almost all test methods,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Saw some tweets mentioning Kahn v. Prescott II.  Kahn needs to emulate Lennox Lewis and avenge his loss a la Hasim Rahman.

EXACTLY!!!

Wouldn't put those two rematches in the same breath.  Khan has waited what, four years to even entertain the thought of a rematch?  Lewis waited a few months.  Khan doesn't want that left hook haunting him again.

I know. But four years later? IDK, I guess what I'm saying is I won't give him as much credit for avenging his loss as I would if he would have fought even two years later.

I keed, I keed.

Wont give him much credit but still, it would be huge in England, good paycheck, he's ready to go and no way in hell Prescott turns it down. It just makes sense, thats all.

Yea, you're right. I just hope Alvarado didn't take what was left out of Prescott.

I'd love to see him and Kell Brook throw down in England, that would be huge.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ward is beat the crap out of dawson
Nah...
I got my money on Dawson.

gonna be a sad day when a 175 lber gets Bullied all around the ring by a super middleweight.

Ward is going to Eat Dawson alive.

if an unskilled Pascal can batter a heartless Dawson, I dont see any reasn  to think Ward wont do the same.

A Dawson/Ward fight would be great for boxing enthusiasts. Both guys are extremely talented.

I'd take Ward as well. I don't even care who'd win, I'd just hope they both don't make it unbearable to watch.

Ward/Dawson is a snoozefest. I am a boxing enthusiast, and I dont much care for it. I will not allow Chad Dawson to pull me back in (nh)

Back
Top Bottom