Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I SAID EARLIER THESE WOULD BE EASY TO GET. NO NEED FOR PREORDER OR ANY OF THAT NON-SENSE. ALL EYES ARE ON BRED 11'S.

MY FIANCE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. :smokin

So have you not been reading this thread lately?  Some guys already have struck out at their local spots doing guaranteed tickets.  In my city we got less than 150 pairs that will be involved in the raffles (2 FTA's, 2 FTL's) and one FNL that is doing FCFS and they only have 18 pairs.  All of the raffle locations had a lot more entries than pairs by 6pm last night when I went to each.  These are not being slept on, unfortunately 
This. I thought these would be slept on because of the XI excitement but there were a good amount of people waiting for these. The manager at Foot Locker said they got calls all the time about them. Not as easy as we initially thought

I SAID EARLIER THESE WOULD BE EASY TO GET. NO NEED FOR PREORDER OR ANY OF THAT NON-SENSE. ALL EYES ARE ON BRED 11'S.

MY FIANCE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. :smokin

So have you not been reading this thread lately?  Some guys already have struck out at their local spots doing guaranteed tickets.  In my city we got less than 150 pairs that will be involved in the raffles (2 FTA's, 2 FTL's) and one FNL that is doing FCFS and they only have 18 pairs.  All of the raffle locations had a lot more entries than pairs by 6pm last night when I went to each.  These are not being slept on, unfortunately 

SUCKS FOR YOU I GUESS.

SUPER EASY DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON TO GET A GUARANTEED TICKET.

MY FIANCE COPPED FOR ME TOO NO PROBLEM IN AKRON, OHIO WITH NO TICKET. FULLY PAID FOR. YEP, AKRON, OHIO OF ALL PLACES.

Last edited:
easily got my ticket yesterday from champs i was about 8th in line with about 9 ppl behind me. very easy in my area compared to normal FCFS releases in the past.

i expect raffles for the 11s, new orleans ppl are CRAZY. 

SUCKS FOR YOU I GUESS.
MY FIANCE COPPED FOR ME TOO NO PROBLEM IN AKRON, OHIO WITH NO TICKET. FULLY PAID FOR. YEP, AKRON, OHIO OF ALL PLACES.
Sucks for a lot of people in this thread that have posted their experiences already.  You are one of not very many in here saying it was easy breezy.  Read the thread.  It all depends on where you live with these raffles and guaranteed tickets.  Doesn't suck for me, I got my pair for retail - $40.  I was just giving yet another example as to why what you said is not true, all eyes are not on the 11's and these CG9's are not as easy to get for the general population of customers as it was for you.

easily got my ticket yesterday from champs i was about 8th in line with about 9 ppl behind me. very easy in my area compared to normal FCFS releases in the past.

SOMEONE ELSE COPPED EASILY. :smokin

SUCKS FOR YOU I GUESS.

Sucks for a lot of people in this thread that have posted their experiences already.  You are one of not very many in here saying it was easy breezy.  Read the thread.  It all depends on where you live with these raffles and guaranteed tickets.  Doesn't suck for me, I got my pair for retail - $40.  I was just giving yet another example as to why what you said is not true, all eyes are not on the 11's and these CG9's are not as easy to get for the general population of customers as it was for you.

*KANYE SHRUG*

Which mall did you go to in N.O.?

Screw it nvm.  No one bette rmiss out on this release because it was easy for Memphis.

"Easy cop, back to bed"

Last edited:
from what I am gathering it depends on the market... some places it's easier to cop that others. I didn't bother going to any local spots (Dallas) so i can't tell you how it was here.

Just paid for mine at my Ftl

SUCKS FOR YOU I GUESS.

Do a lot of places out here in Houston still have tickets available? I am up in The Woodlands and the closer the better.

Supplies for these seemed to be limited at 34st Foot Locker, best bet for those who didn't reserve tickets is to pop up at 6pm on release and see if your sz wasn't picked up yet.

Same thing they told me at 14th street.
Def not as easy a cop as some were thinking. These are limited compared to the 11s.

I go to the FTL by my house.
There are 10 people in the store. I'm the 2nd to get a ticket, tell them I need a 11. He tells me, "we're all out, just 12's left". How does that work...:rolleyes Obviously something shady is going on...
So I call coporate not really to get anything, simply to let them know what happened.
She tells me, we'll file a report etc etc...not taking my information at all.
Probably the last time I mess with them.

really? why are you snitching. Its people like you who mess up the shoe game. so what if they didnt have an 11, obviously they hooking someone else up and here you are ruining things. if you dont like it, dont cop there or start NETWORKING. also stop tryna mess things up for everyone else

I go to the FTL by my house.
There are 10 people in the store. I'm the 2nd to get a ticket, tell them I need a 11. He tells me, "we're all out, just 12's left". How does that work...:rolleyes Obviously something shady is going on...
So I call coporate not really to get anything, simply to let them know what happened.
She tells me, we'll file a report etc etc...not taking my information at all.
Probably the last time I mess with them.

really? why are you snitching. Its people like you who mess up the shoe game. so what if they didnt have an 11, obviously they hooking someone else up and here you are ruining things. if you dont like it, dont cop there or start NETWORKING. also stop tryna mess things up for everyone else
.....TF???

Anyway, i think these may be limited. One spot around here isn't getting them that usually gets Js

Back
Top Bottom