Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Solid ebayer--super fast shipping and they are super legit :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

sticker of approval :lol: :pimp:

Does anyone think the Foams are going to make these a (somewhat) easy release?

Fa sho. I'm thinking about going there for the XI's if a couple of plans don't come through...
Were you there for the IV's that came out a couple weeks ago?
No I missed out on RD but got a pair off craigslist talked him down to $200 wanted $240

My friend told me the pics of Jordan in the CG 9's were staged by Nike so they could sell better. I've only seen one pic with him in them and that's the one were he's on the floor. Anyone have any other pics or game footage of him wearing these?

The foams release on Friday, so they shouldn't affect much.  They are also pretty limited and NDC said the # of pairs made is similar to that of the Kilroy pack IX's, so there aren't a lot to go around. 

i assume either because more pairs are being made OR they are sick of the complaining...i know ill be stalking NDC at 645 am on the 21st i need my 2 pairs. 

yea i already know.
oakwood goes crazy when 11s drop.

they was outside on the day before last year and then in 2010...there was a crazy line, i didnt get a pair from there i copped from soneone on the other site...hopefully i have em for xmas, i like me and my nephew to match every xmas

Last edited:
The foams release on Friday, so they shouldn't affect much.  They are also pretty limited and NDC said the # of pairs made is similar to that of the Kilroy pack IX's, so there aren't a lot to go around. 
Ehhh Kilroys released in GS sizes.  That's not limited.

Foams also have a 2 per customer limit.  If they were really "limited" they'd slap a 1 per customer limit on them.  The demand however will outweigh the supply as in most cases with big Nike releases nowadays.

Ehhh Kilroys released in GS sizes.  That's not limited.

Foams also have a 2 per customer limit.  If they were really "limited" they'd slap a 1 per customer limit on them.  The demand however will outweigh the supply as in most cases with big Nike releases nowadays.
LOL, I'm obviously talking about all 5 of the other pairs that were LIMITED.  5 out of 6.  I know the Kilroy's were a GR, as I'm sure everyone else does.

Any decent release sells out immediately on NDC, so that is not what I was referring to.  NDC rep and NDC twitter said they will be the same numbers as the limited pairs from the Kilroy pack.  I know how limited they were and how quickly they were gone.

For some reason people aren't understanding that the foams and CG9's DO NOT release on the same day.  Foams are Friday morning, CG9's are Saturday morning.  Foams will not effect this release.

Last edited:
oakwood goes crazy when 11s drop.

they was outside on the day before last year and then in 2010...there was a crazy line, i didnt get a pair from there i copped from soneone on the other site...hopefully i have em for xmas, i like me and my nephew to match every xmas
Yea I was out there last year it was too crazy never again

Back
Top Bottom