Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

^ There's a couple different places where they show up. Just have to be lucky which one shows up (and, usually, be lucky to get through all of the errors).

Looks like they're basically all gone now, so I'll take back the "no one wanting them" comment, haha.

Definitely was the slowest release I have seen on JJ.  I was just on the page checking out how fast they might go, then my friend texted me and needed a 12, so I picked one up at 11:06.  No crashes or slow page loads either.  Never like that.  Yet they still only got like 55 pairs in my whole freaking city, that were all raffled off....I'll be glad to pick mine up in the morning though, JJ always got that 6 day shipping.

Copped one for my boy that really wanted them while he was at the club (I guess im the sucker here
eyes.gif
) tried to get one for another friend of mine but no go. Its a shame that I get lucky for shoes I dont want but for the ones I really want, I strike out
tired.gif

Definitely was the slowest release I have seen on JJ.  I was just on the page checking out how fast they might go, then my friend texted me and needed a 12, so I picked one up at 11:06.  No crashes or slow page loads either.  Never like that.  Yet they still only got like 55 pairs in my whole freaking city, that were all raffled off....I'll be glad to pick mine up in the morning though, JJ always got that 6 day shipping.

Not on the East got that 2 day shipping :smokin

Not on the East got that 2 day shipping
smokin.gif
That is still crazy.  It takes JJ 2 days after they send it for delivery for them to send it across the river to NYC from the NJ warehouse haha.  That short distance makes up 50% of the time that it takes them to get the package from NJ to Oklahoma (2 of the 4 days).

Congrats everyone!  Hope my luck continues through next Saturday. 

I wAlked in footlocker today in my area, dude said no one came in to get a ticket. Got me a pair locked!

Back
Top Bottom