Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

posted outside my local spot...about six cars out here everyone is sitting in their car waiting. Normally I see a lot of high school kids guess mommy gave them a choice between these or breds

I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE PROOF AND LOGIC BY WHICH YOU GUYS DETERMINE A SHOE BEING SLEPT ON... ESPECIALLY BEFORE IT EVEN RELEASES TO DETERMINE SALES... IN NYC THERE ARE NO LEFT OVER TICKETS FOR THESE (AT LEAST AT ALL THE STORES IVE SEEN/CALLED) ... GL THO

Has anyone ever been successful with NDC on their phones web browser? I'm going to be on my way to pick up a pair at the time they are releasing online. 

these will be just like the white/red 12's, white/red 13's, black/red 14's. these release a week before 11's....sit until 11's sell out and then they will be gone with a quickness as a consolation prize. jordan brand does this every christmas.
this.

i was amazed how fast da black and red XIV's vanished after da XI's release.

these will be just like the white/red 12's, white/red 13's, black/red 14's. these release a week before 11's....sit until 11's sell out and then they will be gone with a quickness as a consolation prize. jordan brand does this every christmas.
JB be like
jay-z.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom