Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Came in yesterday, didn't even take both out the box cause I'm so focused on these Breds lol

Just made a phone order for a sz 8 retail plus shipping $184 :smokin

These are some numbers to make phone orders, if one spot doesn't have your size you can try another location.. here are the numbers :smokin

Chicago 3126426363 ... Santa monica 3103937384 .. Las vegas 7026508888 ..North park center tx 2143634127 .. George town 2024715870

I'm currently camping out for the xi's here in Seoul but I though I could upload a pic of my pair that came in on Monday. Very clean and underrated!

Got my pair in of these yesterday at Foot Locker. Shoes are real dope, and cool grey just works.......I might change out the laces but it's not that big of a deal. Just happy to have these.

I checked their online site and they dont list their shoe laces
All you gotta do is look in the regular shoe stores at their laces. Thats what i did. Copped my IX's, walked to Shoe Dept, copped laces

Oh ok, I'll be on the look out

There's no shoe dept in my area. does anyone know of any other place i can get replacement laces?

Returned my size 10 to FL today...didn't like that too much but they were way to snug. While picking up my XIs (re-tweet) I saw a pair sitting out at NTChi...had one left in my size so I grabbed them too! Happy man...

Went out to try to find a Sz 2.5 in the Bred XI for my son. No luck but Finishline had the CG XI in his size. Picked them up for him. He was really excited and wore them all day. It's a good day!

That's cool, I always wonder how the game is over @ Asian countries...
9 out of 10 Jordan retros don't sit. The 1 last year were the Last Shot XIV's and this year it's these. The turnout for the XI black/red was insane, over 300 people out in 15 degree weather for 230 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom