Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Tryin out this uploading from mobile...Pic of my 02s after hundreds of wears...still fresh but may pick these up the grey is lookin a lil different

These will probably do like the last shots

With the XI's, thunders and foams...I'm not sure if these will sell out

^That's what i'm thinking & hoping. At worst they won't go for much more than or really close to retail on the resale market so picking up a pair after the fact shouldn't be too painful.

These are by far the cleanest 9's and are DOPE even if you are a 9 hater!  I love these shoes and I will get to my spot early whether you fools like em or not lol

These will probably do like the last shots

With the XI's, thunders and foams...I'm not sure if these will sell out

This.

I think they'll be available after the B/Red 11s, maybe not a full size run though.

Kinda like how the Photo Blue 9s are sitting.

:lol:

JK, they will sell, but I don't think you'd have to "camp" for these.

At least, I hope not.

black penny foamposites, cool grey 9s, bred 11s, thunder 4s all in december. in the words of ace hood 'hustle, hustle, hustle, hard!'

Cool grey is a no go. These go in the same category as the Cool Grey XI.............the "never pile."

You guys really think these will sit for a little? I plan on copping on RD but im just tryna find out what to expect

You guys really think these will sit for a little? I plan on copping on RD but im just tryna find out what to expect

blk/red iv...slim jenkins ix, & the raptor re-release are this weekend

db ix 11/30

motorboats 12/1

cool gray 12/15

blk/red xi 12/21
blk/yellow iv 12/22

blk/red xiii 1/1/13

i think so

MJ knows.
smokin.gif

After I cop my grails on Black Friday, this will be the only JB purchase that I need.

DB IX's would be icing on the cake as trade bait.

Seems like the more I look at these, the more I want them. Cool Grey is just such a dope colorway

Back
Top Bottom