Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Think ill go for these. Nice simple colorway. My old pair was my outdoor ball shoe. Needless 2 say they are beyond beat

I just had a pair in hand at a local store, they look very nice. no glue stains to be found, good shape, clean all around. will definitely be picking them up tomorrow.

These should be the easiest retro cop of the season. Barely put much effort in and locked up 2 pair which i almost forgot about due to the foams today. Everyone that tries at release time should more than likely get around their size at least.

Last edited:
Bastards at VFair keep giving different info. Yesterday, they said the info for the CG 9's would be posted up around 5pm today... Waited for an hour and called in and they now changed it to 5AM... ****** asshats
mean.gif

I noticed there wasn't a thread about the Cool Grey 9's sorry if there already was one.

Anyway there hasn't been much information on them since early march when pictures leaked out of an early sample, along with the Photo Blue, Olive and Johnny Killroy 9 retros.

Here's are some pictures of what we MIGHT see this Holiday:

Heres a Picture of the Original Retros from 2002:

They have been comfirmed and set to drop December 15, 2012; Will you be copping or passing? Anything that could have been better or is missing? Lets hear your opinions.

I think I'll just take my chances on ndc and if I don't get through I'll see if the other site still has pairs. I'm starting to realize that if I don't get em I don't get em no matter what shoe it is, good luck guys.

I WALKED PAST A MODELS ON FORDHAM TO FIND 3 TEENS SLEEPING OUTSIDE OF IT...MY ASSUMPTION IS THEY ARE WAITING FOR THESE...OR THEY WANT BASEBALL MITS REALLLY BADLY AND ARE HOMELESSLY EAGER TO HAVE THEM

^i hope you're kidding. Its probably been answered. But are these a general release? If so, ill try some hole in the wall spot in Long Island on my break at work.

Back
Top Bottom