OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dric

Lack of urgency. It comes from our coach. Chris Bosh is on the bench for the entire 4th quarter, and Spo says "it wasn't fair to him" to play him. IT WASN'T FAIR TO SIT HIM YOU IDIOT! I've been defending Spo, but he's too cool. We need a coach that doesn't accept this type of effort. I mean, do they know something I don't know?

While I was watching the fourth quarter, I was like "damn, Bosh re-aggravated his injury, they're *%@$#$ now". I seriously thought that was the only logical explanation as to why James Jones was on the floor and Chris Bosh was not. Then I found out that he didn't.
indifferent.gif
Why on earth would you let him play early in the game and then bench him as if he's been terrible. He had 7 rebounds in the very short amount of time he was given.

I don't understand how it possibly couldn't be fair to play him. They're in a must-win game. And it's perfectly okay to gamble with the kind of injury Bosh has. Worst case scenario is he re-aggravates his injury. If he does that, so what? Any muscle or tissue related injury can be healed completely by the time the next season or even training camp starts. Now he's literally in a must-win situation.

Hopefully we have an answer for that pick and pop.
We know Boston will come out with a barrage of 3's early and like them, we have to weather the early storm. If we can come out and be aggressive from tip, which we did last game, but be able to sustain it, we will be alright.

Last game there were 2 points in the game that we could've stepped on their throats and didn't. Spoelstra has to find away to keep attacking at every opportunity.

Not pressing the panic button, we should be alright.

Originally Posted by Dric

Lack of urgency. It comes from our coach. Chris Bosh is on the bench for the entire 4th quarter, and Spo says "it wasn't fair to him" to play him. IT WASN'T FAIR TO SIT HIM YOU IDIOT! I've been defending Spo, but he's too cool. We need a coach that doesn't accept this type of effort. I mean, do they know something I don't know?

I have no idea why they sat Bosh. I mean the dude is a veteran, an all star, he's paid to handle situations like this. I agree with what toughmoney said about him and Haslem not being able to stop KG. I mean no one was playing good defense but at least if you have Bosh out there boston has to respect him on offense which would have made the game easier to Wade n Lebron. 
With that being said, I expect to see him out there a lot more tonight. Its do or die so we'll see what they're made of tonight

We need this win tonight Heat fam we cant go out like this! There should be no reason why Wade, Bron, and Bosh don't get 40+ minutes tonight and on game 7.

Spolstra's keys to victory tonight should be:

ATTACK the paint and the rim
COMMIT to your man on the defensive end
DISCIPLINE have discipline and don't force the situation

Lets get it!!   
pimp.gif

We need to win this game man... come too far now to lose to Boston. BOSTON.
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing Bosh out there knowing he couldve played more on Tuesday just makes me so angry man lmaoo

Great win by our team tonight fellas!!

It isn't over yet. Like LBJ said its now a one game series and we got to come out with the same intensity and effort to win on Saturday.

***side note*** anybody see that punk fan pour his drink on LBJ after his post game interview?? Classless Boston people taking this odd hate for LBJ too far.
30t6p3b.gif

He put that hammer down in the 2nd half.

We gotta get Bosh some more looks and close out on their 3s better, we were lucky that their shots weren't falling from the perimeter.

We know they can play in Miami, but as long as we keep running the offense through LeBron, we should be fine.

Joel Anthony or Turiaf deserve some minutes to keep Haslem on the court.

Great win yesterday Heat family .... job is far from over. We have to come out and match their expected intensity on our own court tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom