OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love nothing more then to steal game 1!!

Spolstra's Keys points for tonight should be:

1) Limit the turnovers
2) Commit to your man
3) Pressure Harden and Westbrook

We follow those rules for game one, there should be know reason we don't win tonight's game.

wouldn't exactly consider myself a member of the HeatNation, more like extended fam
laugh.gif

but feel free to follow @despicable__e

We will play better. First couple of possessions in the second half, we had good movement. Then, we reverted to hero ball.

Better transition defense, shooter closeouts, and defense rotations. <-- can improve on those rather easy.

The halfcourt offense has been a problem all season though. Did not like where LeBron was getting his touches at all.

Spoelstra went away from Battier for a little too long in the 2nd half.

Tons of room for improvement, let's get it done.

DWade has to play more uptempo and urgent the whole game for Miami to have a chance in this series.

Constantly he played soft and lackadaisical the WHOLE game. 19 pts while Westbrook scored 27 is unacceptable!!!

And Spo it's time to start Chris Bosh.

Ashamed of Wade tonight. He should know better than to keep shooting jumpers. He really isn't right physically. I stand behind him and still am not worried about the series though. The HEAT is on. (no pun)

Tough loss but as the saying goes Heat family we wont waver in faith ... Game of adjustments and we'll make all the necessary ones ..

we have had our backs to the wall.. being down 1-2 and 2-3... okc are daring us to shoot all day every day...
jones needs more minutes.. miller cant keep up..
bosh needs to start... needs to stop shooting 3's..
those drive and kick out plays were working.. chalmers and battier proved that...
cole needs more minutes because he can at least keep up with westbrook speed... not as strong but make him second guess his shots..

If heat dont win this game tonight and go home 0-2, The Mavs games in Miami last year were almost like Home games. I heard more fans cheering for the Mavs then the Heat. Game 3 is going to be like a Home game for the Thunder....
tired.gif

Good win last night, I love how dominate they started the first half. never gave up the lead once.

Now we have 3 at Home 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good win last night, I love how dominate they started the first half. never gave up the lead once.
Now we have 3 at Home

Good win last night, I love how dominant they started the first half. never gave up the lead once.

Now we have 3 at Home 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom