OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make em say ughhhhhhh
pimp.gif

my emotions have been up and down this whole week man!
Im glad we pulled out and won this series!
Now Lets finish the deal this time....Take NO MERCY!

Won SO MUCH MONEY
laugh.gif

Great series. We needed that punch in the gut to test our "intestinal fortitude". What a proud bunch the Celtics were. Hopefully when our stars are in the twilight of their careers, we can show as much determination and pride.

IFWT-Finals.jpg

FINALS Vs OKC
[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Teams[/td] [td]Time (ET)[/td] [td]Network[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jun 12[/td] [td]Miami @ Oklahoma City
NBA Finals [/td] [td]9:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 14[/td] [td]Miami @ Oklahoma City
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jun 17[/td] [td]Oklahoma City @ Miami
NBA Finals [/td] [td]8:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jun 19[/td] [td]Oklahoma City @ Miami
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Jun 21[/td] [td]Oklahoma City @ Miami
If necessary [/td] [td]9:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Jun 24[/td] [td]Miami @ Oklahoma City
If necessary [/td] [td]8:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Jun 26[/td] [td]Miami @ Oklahoma City
If necessary [/td] [td]9:00 pm[/td] [td]
shrinkee_ABC.gif
shrinkee_TSN.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Make em say ughhhhhhh
pimp.gif

Just like last year baby celebrating before they win it all, all they need is the champagne and that is a legit "we just won the nba finals" celebration
pimp.gif

^You right .... it's completely unheard of to Celebrate winning a conference Title WITHOUT CHAMPAGNE .. you are absooooolutely correct

^reread what i said, " all they need is the champagne and that is a legit we just won the nba finals celebration." Remember last year when dallas celebrated like that after winning the west? Me neither, but its ok, wade was the one accusing another team that they shouldnt be celebrating like they were the Mavs and rightfully so, but then he goes out and does the same thing again that he has already came out and said that it was a mistake which was celebrating before they actually won the finals. Game 1 Tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

^reread what i said, " all they need is the champagne and that is a legit we just won the nba finals celebration." Remember last year when dallas celebrated like that after winning the west? Me neither, but its ok, wade was the one accusing another team that they shouldnt be celebrating like they were the Mavs and rightfully so, but then he goes out and does the same thing again that he has already came out and said that it was a mistake which was celebrating before they actually won the finals. Game 1 Tuesday
pimp.gif

Wait a min they where in the Locker...After a game 7 win in the ECF...What do u expect them to do? Cry?  

IMO the whole ECF/WCF trophy presentation should primarily be for the fans, its fine for the players to enjoy it, but you have a bigger task ahead. I guess I was spoiled by Dallas last year.  Oh well, no reason for me to bring down the heat thread, game 1 tomorrow
pimp.gif

Heat family, I follow some of yall on Twitter but for those that I don't please post your twitter handle so I can know who you are on twitter.

Post your twitter handles ladies and gents!

Back
Top Bottom