OFFICIAL 2012 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (FINALS! 4-1) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juwan and Ronny be getting hyped on the bench
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
. as a team, you gotta appreciate how supportive and energetic they are, knowing they probably won't get much burn. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A JUWAN HOWARD AND RONNY TURIAF HIGHLIGHT REEL PLS!? haha

WHAT A WEEK HEAT FAMILY!!!! BUT IT'S FAR FROM OVER BUT ...... PRETTY CLOSE THOUGH!!!

Pictures from the Arena and where I stayed the last couple days for Game 3
7d226b46303089b000df59bee0d1ef2d5e006be0_r.jpg
05636f2865973e879f7f0dc6fb8eb2f63bc4e7a6_r.jpg

My homeboys Condo (Former Dolphin Player) where I stayed ...

98516d6c3e9a01fcbaccef6cf2e7f14a43aa5b8c_r.jpg

Tickets to Game 3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

145361446095338496240e08f903b1e6cb850bca_r.jpg

And of course ..... Can't fully enjoy the experience without a Whitehot Authentic Arena Shirt 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 .. One of many that I have throughout the Playoffs!

cdd267c6093e39ab0d8f71b0054b3f671019b71b_r.jpg

LETS GO HEAT!! 1 More WIN!!

nice pics fam!.... true as much as we wanna get excited we still have one more game, a lot can happen!... the records and stats are on our side be records and stats can be broken... i dont wanna be the one...
laugh.gif
my bad for texting you to yell at wade... dude had way too many turnovers in the 4th on sunday.... OMG

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...... I swear Trizzo I was going to for you if I were any closer ... That text had me in tears lmaooo. But yea he tends to turn the ball over way too many times in the 4th. Let RIO handle the ball as the PG he is for our team!

Speaking of RIO, we've watched him since he was a rookie with this team, I'm so proud of his growth .... Hopefully one day we can say the Same for Norris!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Speaking of RIO, we've watched him since he was a rookie with this team, I'm so proud of his growth .... Hopefully one day we can say the Same for Norris!
true... to bad we couldnt say the same thing about beasley....

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

SOON.

Miami has the city of Seattle rooting for them
laugh.gif
. Finally they have somebody rooting for them.

reason why I want the Heat to win this series,  until the Sonics are back I hope the Thunder never win a title.

Wassup HEATFAM, came across a tasty nugget about our team. If you had any doubt about the Lebron effect, and what our beloved franchise's future holds, here is your reprieve.

Miami Heat On Verge Of Blockbuster Television Deal

"The Miami Heat are involved in discussions for a blockbuster cable television deal that experts say are being enhanced by the long-term contract the team has with reigning league MVP LeBron James and its run towards a second NBA title.

Sources familiar with the negotiations, but who do not have permission to speak about them publicly, peg the value of the long-term deal between $80 million to $100 a a year with Fox Sports Florida. Although the Heat'™s new deal will only be about half the amount Los Angeles Lakers are going to get from Time Warner Cable, it will still generate at least over four times the revenue the team currently rakes in.

The television windfall would pad the net worth of the Heat's billionaire owner, Micky Arison, who paid $32 million for the team in 1988. In January we valued the Heat at $457 million, sixth-most in the NBA and $443 million less than the league-leading Lakers. The Heat'€™s new television deal would close about one-quarter of that gap. The Heat'€™s new cable deal will be the second-richest in the NBA."

It's about to go down fam. This is the start of something big. Free agency money on the way!!

Let me just come in here and give an early congrats to the REAL Heat fans on NT.. you know who you are.

The is not a "reverse jinx" stunt by any means, although y'all know who I truly want to win. However, I just feel like so many people are so ignorant and haven't been watching the Finals from a basketball perspective, but by just a pure hate perspective. LBJ has been on an absolute tear, and it has been remarkable.

I honestly think this could've been a repeat, but IMO the Thunder of this year = Heat last year. They keep it close, but their roles are just not completely identified.(They don't know what to do in crunch time, just panic mode)

It is obvious that DWade understands that this is now LeBron's team, and he has taken the backseat. I feel last year Wade was trying to hold onto that spot, and Bron didn't want Wade to feel bad and thus failing to complete the task.

It has worked wonders, and now you guys are 48 minutes away from doing what everyone knew was going to happen... was Bron dumb for guaranteeing 7? probably, but who knows what will happen and what kind of pieces the Heat get to build a dynasty.

The title is yours.

Salute!

Originally Posted by Dric

Wassup HEATFAM, came across a tasty nugget about our team. If you had any doubt about the Lebron effect, and what our beloved franchise's future holds, here is your reprieve.

Miami Heat On Verge Of Blockbuster Television Deal

"The Miami Heat are involved in discussions for a blockbuster cable television deal that experts say are being enhanced by the long-term contract the team has with reigning league MVP LeBron James and its e.run towards a second NBA title.

Sources familiar with the negotiations, but who do not have permission to speak about them publicly, peg the value of the long-term deal between $80 million to $100 a a year with Fox Sports Florida. Although the Heat'™s new deal will only be about half the amount Los Angeles Lakers are going to get from Time Warner Cable, it will still generate at least over four times the revenue the team currently rakes in.

The television windfall would pad the net worth of the Heat's billionaire owner, Micky Arison, who paid $32 million for the team in 1988. In January we valued the Heat at $457 million, sixth-most in the NBA and $443 million less than the league-leading Lakers. The Heat'€™s new television deal would close about one-quarter of that gap. The Heat'€™s new cable deal will be the second-richest in the NBA."

It's about to go down fam. This is the start of something big. Free agency money on the way!!

Chill with the jinx god.
mad.gif

But ya'll.......

LeBron close to winning his first championship.

Lay it on the line tomorrow guys. The World is watching.

Back
Top Bottom