Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by and1play5

If the nets get that #1 pick they better not do anything dumb and trade davis...he's gonna be the east coast durant. Dwight got no post moves to be a #1 player
Please, please, please tell me you did not just say that Davis is going to be the next Durant. Their games are in no way similar.

And Davis alone doesnt put any of the bottom teams in the playoffs. Even the ones in the East.

Originally Posted by and1play5

If the nets get that #1 pick they better not do anything dumb and trade davis...he's gonna be the east coast durant. Dwight got no post moves to be a #1 player
eek.gif
laugh.gif

As long as the Bobcats don't get the #1 pick I'm good.. I hope the Bobcats end up with the 11th pick.. They deserve to suck forever

Originally Posted by Essential1

As long as the Bobcats don't get the #1 pick I'm good.. I hope the Bobcats end up with the 11th pick.. They deserve to suck forever

Why you mad? And the lowest we can pick is 4th so nice ignorant statememt

I'd like to see the Bobcats get the pick. I know it rarely happens, but they need the help desperately. Every team could use a guy like Davis, but they need a franchise player in the worst way.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'd like to see the Bobcats get the pick. I know it rarely happens, but they need the help desperately. Every team could use a guy like Davis, but they need a franchise player in the worst way.

I feel this way as well... Would love to see John Wall and Anthony Davis together as well.

If the Nets get it.
indifferent.gif

All homerism aside a Davis/Biyombo frontcourt would be one of the best defensive frontcourts in the league

Charlotte needing Davis is obvious, but for me pairing him with Biyombo is too good to pass up.

Who is dis cat from Fla, is he that good?! All of a sudden seems like he is jumping up the charts now ESPN got him at #2 ?!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

LOL WUT

What?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I feel this way as well... Would love to see John Wall and Anthony Davis together as well.

If the Nets get it.
indifferent.gif

^^
laugh.gif

Yeah... what about it?
laugh.gif

Saying I'd love to see Davis on the Bobcats or Wizards, but if Stern gives the Nets the top pick 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Essential1

Why you mad? And the lowest we can pick is 4th so nice ignorant statememt

Not mad.. Jordan just doesn't deserve it for being a piss poor owner...  Neither do your players who give a piss poor effort every night...

That Russian got more bread than MJ or whoever owns the Hornets now.

Brooklyn getting that #1 pic.
Not mad.. Jordan just doesn't deserve it for being a piss poor owner...  Neither do your players who give a piss poor effort every night...

How do you figure they didn't give their best effort? You see that roster? They could have played every game like it was their last and still would have been god awful.

If the Nets get the #1 pick and trade it for D12, especially coming off his herniated disc, I'm returning the season tix I just bought.

Davis + the talent you can get with the cap room > D12.

Hypothetically, the Nets could get Eric Gordon & Anthony Davis for the same cap room they'd spend on Dwight Howard. If Deron wouldn't want to play with that, he's an idiot.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

If the Nets get the #1 pick and trade it for D12, especially coming off his herniated disc, I'm returning the season tix I just bought.

Davis + the talent you can get with the cap room > D12.

Hypothetically, the Nets could get Eric Gordon & Anthony Davis for the same cap room they'd spend on Dwight Howard. If Deron wouldn't want to play with that, he's an idiot.
Ehh. I'm not so sure. Deron's in his prime. It makes sense that he would want to team up w/ another superstar in his prime than to hope some young guys pan out. 

Stern will give the Warriors the #1 so they can have a shot at having a superstar just in time for the move to SF.
pimp.gif

Joking aside, I don't have much faith in Anthony Davis. I think dude will be a bust.

Maybe if he shaved that unibrow, I'd feel differently....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Stern will give the Warriors the #1 so they can have a shot at having a superstar just in time for the move to SF.
pimp.gif

Joking aside, I don't have much faith in Anthony Davis. I think dude will be a bust.

Maybe if he shaved that unibrow, I'd feel differently....
grin.gif

Image is key
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom