Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

anyone know who is attending/representing the lottery for each team? jayz gonna be in the house?

Adrienne Maloof is representing the Kings 
ohwell.gif

All this Anthony Davis hype is making me sick, comparing him to KG, TD, Dwight, I hope he bust.

Originally Posted by quik1987

All this Anthony Davis hype is making me sick, comparing him to KG, TD, Dwight, I hope he bust.

Every year it's always you dudes who love to just go against the grain.
Last year was even worse. A whole bunch of dudes who thought Kemba Walker was a much better pick than Kyrie Irving.

You act like 1st overall picks have always been good, especially centers.

Oden, Bogut, Kwame, Olowokandi

Exlcuding Oden who's had about 30 surgeries in the past 5 years...NONE of those guys were as good as Davis or came in as heralded as he is.
And why is Bogut listed? In a league where centers are a dying breed he's top 5.

Originally Posted by DMan14

anyone know who is attending/representing the lottery for each team? jayz gonna be in the house?
Bobcats - Rich Cho
Wizards - Zachary Leonsis
Cavaliers - Nick Gilbert
Kings - Adrienne Maloof
Nets - Irina Pavlova
Warriors - Bob Meyers
Raptors - Dwyane Casey
Pistons - Brandon Knight
Hornets - Monty Williams
Blazers - Wes Matthews
Bucks - John Hammond
Suns - Mark Adams
Rockets - Chandler Parsons

Link

He's not a C but he's being compared to PF/C legends like KG, TD, and Dwight? Oh.

He's a PF/C. Stop that.

Man, I hate all of you and the media. Now EVERYONE is talking about Brooklyn getting the 1st pick and how rigged the league is... now it's DEFINITELY not going to happen. All of you are jinxes and I hope ya'll burn in hell.

Originally Posted by quik1987

He's not a C but he's being compared to PF/C legends like KG, TD, and Dwight? Oh.

He's a PF/C. Stop that.
you do realize that you aren't making any points, right?

Kyrie and Davis would have me standing up on my chair wherever I am... two middle fingers in the air. taunts 

CLEVELAND BACK that's all these +%%$$@# saying that CLEVELAND BACK

If it isn't New Orleans, I hope Cleveland does win it.

I would actually go to Cavs games to watch the Cavs, not the other team.

I think Davis is gonna bust too, idk I just don't see it in him. He sits in the paint all day in college and idk how he'll adjust to moving around in the NBA, he'll still be a great shot blocker, I'm just seeing him as more of an Ibaka type(with a little better offensive game), then a kg type. Now on the other hand if he goes to CLE,with kyrie running point, then he might just live up to some of the hype, but then again, Irving can prolly do that with about 3-4 dudes in this draft.

I think a Marcus Camby is a good comparison of what Davis can become. Nothing wrong with Camby, dudes had a long, solid career but not exactly the superstar you'd expect for a #1 pick

Some people in this thread obviously havent watched any of these guys play in college and coming up with these comparisons and on depth description of a players game and it be completely wrong

Some of the opinions expressed here about Anthony Davis show a very clearly indicator about whether you understand basketball ball or do not. 

At the very least; Davis will grab you 10-12 rebounds, maybe 2-3 blocks and at the very least - 12-14 points....as a rookie.

I don't see the problem choosing him #1. He's worth every bit of the hype....guess we'll see.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Some people in this thread obviously havent watched any of these guys play in college and coming up with these comparisons and on depth description of a players game and it be completely wrong
Some of the opinions expressed here about Anthony Davis show a very clearly indicator about whether you understand basketball ball or do not.  
Yup.

That uni-brow is worth every bit of hype.

Whichever team picks him will have no trouble marketing uni-brow products.

Back
Top Bottom