Official 2012 New Year's Resolution Thread Vol. It's Time For A Change

Y'all ain't gonna change a damn thing. Every year it's the same ol talk. Come Jan.4th, y'all gonna forget whatever resolution you had.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I haven't read through the thread... but I absolutely HATE people that go in on other people who actually do have NY Resolutions.. what the hell does it matter to you when they plan to do whatever they wanna do for themselves? Why do you gotta add your BS negativity to people that are TRYING to work on bettering themselves? Sure, most will fail, some will prevail.. but whether they decide to do it today or wanna wait for next year to proclaim it as a resolution... what the hell does it matter to you? You got your own flaws to worry about... so keep it movin' and mind your own.

With that said... I'm just gonna work harder to try and find a better job and lose about 5 pounds. Nothing too major.. but like someone on the first page said, it's a new start for everyone. Everyone be safe and enjoy your night!

agreed. some people like having a certain memorable day to start their goals

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Y'all ain't gonna change a damn thing. Every year it's the same ol talk. Come Jan.4th, y'all gonna forget whatever resolution you had.

WHO HURT YOU?!

-Stick to a firm workout schedule- cardio 3x a week and lifting with my Bowflex selecttech dumbells at home 3x a week.
-Eat better...this will be tough
laugh.gif
, but cutting out half the candy and sweets I eat.
-Continue to work hard at my job, which I started a couple months ago...just need to continue to work hard, initiate actions, and see where it leads me career-wise.
-Purchase a car
-Begin planning for the future (for example, figuring out when I should move out of my parent's house...should I go to grad school, all that stuff)
-Open a Roth IRA and save money, no more unnecessary purchases

-Eliminating all candy/junk food/bad eating habits. I can afford to eat all of the listed, but if I ever want to see a healthy bulk come from my workouts, I need to diet properly.
-Not to let one missed day going to the gym dictate my entire workout for the week (slacking off and not going).
-Start to look up internships for the summer.
-Train/study for the upcoming FDNY exam.
-Rekindle friendships with close friends I haven't hung out with really since Summer '11.

Most important:
-Get as excellent as possible in 2012 and love life with my family, friends, and new people that enter my life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Originally Posted by Storm2006

- Work at least 12 hours ever day (including Friday, which was the hardest say to stay in the office for me)
- Work through lunch four our of five days week
-  have a nervous breakdown in my cubicle by the fifth week of the new year
fixed

Weeerd....

If you're not working like that to FREE your time, you're doing it completely wrong.

I am keeping it realistic and easy:

- New job
- Skateboard again
- Keep working out and gain more weight

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

You guys should do what I did and type it out and stick it on your wall. Sort of like a vision board but way more lazy

I'm going to try to get in better shape..I said last year that I'd try to quit smoking and I did..So if I have the will power to give up cigs after 2o years, Im pretty sure I can get off my butt and lose some lbs.

get to 195 and keep low body fat
get a better gpa
learn how to let go
keep my eyes more open not just focus on one girl
live a healthier life and be stress free
less activities that put me in some risk of danger
learn how to dance very very well

Go to bed earlier and not skip classes. Stayin up til 1 everynight is not a good idea
30t6p3b.gif

get a 3.0 gpa atleast.
find a girl that's worthwhile, if they exist.
finish 2012 with 7K in my bank account.
be accepted into a college I like.
lose a bit of weight.
be happy.

no chicks with kids
better money management
more video work
new job
less bar hopping/clubbing
healthier lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom