Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Does anyone else here catch the Harbaugh show on Murph & Mac? It's beyond painful radio....

I understand that KNBR is the 9er flagship, but man...it's clear Harbaugh doesn't want to do lengthy interviews, why force it?

Does anyone else here catch the Harbaugh show on Murph & Mac? It's beyond painful radio....

I understand that KNBR is the 9er flagship, but man...it's clear Harbaugh doesn't want to do lengthy interviews, why force it?

Didn't catch the interview but Harbaugh is generally deadpan in most of his interviews. NFL network did a "coach cam" with him and it was beyond awkward 
laugh.gif

Thank goodness for 95.7 The Game, it was much needed around here.

Didn't catch the interview but Harbaugh is generally deadpan in most of his interviews. NFL network did a "coach cam" with him and it was beyond awkward 
laugh.gif

Thank goodness for 95.7 The Game, it was much needed around here.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

It's not that Harbaugh's interview's are tough. It's the annoying fact that Murph pushes the topic that Harbaugh wants to move on from. This morning's interview was horrible and Murph was beyond annoying. it's pretty annoying. Harbaugh has been in a good mood after ever win, but this morning, he was clearly annoyed with the fact Murph brought up the hand shake dilemma again.

It's not that Harbaugh's interview's are tough. It's the annoying fact that Murph pushes the topic that Harbaugh wants to move on from. This morning's interview was horrible and Murph was beyond annoying. it's pretty annoying. Harbaugh has been in a good mood after ever win, but this morning, he was clearly annoyed with the fact Murph brought up the hand shake dilemma again.

I've heard him elsewhere and he's just not someone who needs a dedicated "interview" show to be honest.

It wasn't just the handshake talk that Harbaugh went in on, correcting Murph's verbiage too
laugh.gif

I've heard him elsewhere and he's just not someone who needs a dedicated "interview" show to be honest.

It wasn't just the handshake talk that Harbaugh went in on, correcting Murph's verbiage too
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah that is true as well. LOL. 
He is pretty awkward, but I'd take his interviews over Mike Singletary's any day.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Yeah that is true as well. LOL. 
He is pretty awkward, but I'd take his interviews over Mike Singletary's any day.

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING 4 FRONT FLIPS AND FLIPPING OVER A MINI-COOPER AND THEN HEADBUTTING AN OLD LADY!!!!

PATRICK WILLIS PRE-GAME SPEECH BEFORE LIONS GAME

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND TELL ME YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING 4 FRONT FLIPS AND FLIPPING OVER A MINI-COOPER AND THEN HEADBUTTING AN OLD LADY!!!!

PATRICK WILLIS PRE-GAME SPEECH BEFORE LIONS GAME

Originally Posted by Hugo

ima deff be at the ravens and ******** game. can not wait

I'll be at the Skins game as well.  I was suppose to be going to the Ravens game but as it looks now I will be going out of town for Thanksgiving
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

ima deff be at the ravens and ******** game. can not wait

I'll be at the Skins game as well.  I was suppose to be going to the Ravens game but as it looks now I will be going out of town for Thanksgiving
eyes.gif

49ers fan out here in ny and i was listening to wfan and they were talking abouut an article that mike florio had on profootballtalk.com

basically it was about the whole suck for luck (pause) sweeepstakes.

he said that dont be shocked if luck pulls a eli manning or john elway and decides what team he wants to play for.

he said the 49ers would be #1.

a guy can only hope this happens

49ers fan out here in ny and i was listening to wfan and they were talking abouut an article that mike florio had on profootballtalk.com

basically it was about the whole suck for luck (pause) sweeepstakes.

he said that dont be shocked if luck pulls a eli manning or john elway and decides what team he wants to play for.

he said the 49ers would be #1.

a guy can only hope this happens

I like Andrew Luck a lot, I think he's going to be a solid pro. However, I'm already sick and tired of hearing about him.

Back
Top Bottom