Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by offbad

Just saw the e:60 piece on Willis. Where the hell did you guys read about Singletary not wanting to draft him?
it's been documented in the past by Singletary that he was not impressed with Willis coming out of college.

i'm sure you could google it as easily as you posted it in here.
Sorry I misworded my statement. I just thought it was funny how there was all this stuff written about Singletary not wanting him only to say he did want him during the e:60 segment. So chill with the whole Google is your friend type response.
oh.. okay... maybe?

Originally Posted by offbad

Just saw the e:60 piece on Willis. Where the hell did you guys read about Singletary not wanting to draft him?
it's been documented in the past by Singletary that he was not impressed with Willis coming out of college.

i'm sure you could google it as easily as you posted it in here.
Sorry I misworded my statement. I just thought it was funny how there was all this stuff written about Singletary not wanting him only to say he did want him during the e:60 segment. So chill with the whole Google is your friend type response.
oh.. okay... maybe?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

^nice avy. can we get the og?
thanks bro.

c7816b58ab7c53b3baf0ec1c994f5a5e17a8ed61_r.jpg

Is there a bigger version of this?  Definitely desktop worthy.

pimp.gif

Gotta be verrry careful with the Browns. I think the 49ers will win, but they need to be careful not to overlook them.

Gotta be verrry careful with the Browns. I think the 49ers will win, but they need to be careful not to overlook them.

i was reading page 62. everyone saying niners going to win 5 games max..lets see on sunday if we get that 6 lol

i was reading page 62. everyone saying niners going to win 5 games max..lets see on sunday if we get that 6 lol

I'm finally here in SF... Where can I get 9ers gear/collectibles where they won't charge an arm and a leg... I went to pier 39 but ehh wasn't too impressed

I'm finally here in SF... Where can I get 9ers gear/collectibles where they won't charge an arm and a leg... I went to pier 39 but ehh wasn't too impressed

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

lucky mofo lol jk. i was going to go last week for vacation but it didnt work out. have fun

Back
Top Bottom