Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

so do we crap our pants at a matchup with the Saints? 
nerd.gif

I think people forget that the Saints team you see in the Superdome is NOT the Saints team you will see on the road

I think people forget that the Saints team you see in the Superdome is NOT the Saints team you will see on the road

Our def held up well against them last year..and the saints have lost 2 straight against the NFC west, let's make it 3 we can do it bros!
laugh.gif

Our def held up well against them last year..and the saints have lost 2 straight against the NFC west, let's make it 3 we can do it bros!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I hope the rain finally comes for snow and for this.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I hope the rain finally comes for snow and for this.

Been waiting for YEARS for this playoff +!@#...
Leegoo
I don't have much confidence though against the Saints... they seem pretty unstoppable.

Leegoo
I don't have much confidence though against the Saints... they seem pretty unstoppable.

Can't wait for the game on Saturday. Do any Bay Area NT'ers have a extra Faithful scarf? The ones they gave away at the rams game. I am willing to meet up to buy one. I want to rock it to the game. Thanks fellas 

Can't wait for the game on Saturday. Do any Bay Area NT'ers have a extra Faithful scarf? The ones they gave away at the rams game. I am willing to meet up to buy one. I want to rock it to the game. Thanks fellas 

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Leegoo
Go back to the Raiders thread.

Leegoo
Go back to the Raiders thread.

Leegoo

indifferent.gif

Leegoo

indifferent.gif

Hope to have a run similar to the sf giants of 2 years ago... Only thing I'm concerned about is the red zone and if Alex will show up or choke.

Hope to have a run similar to the sf giants of 2 years ago... Only thing I'm concerned about is the red zone and if Alex will show up or choke.

Back
Top Bottom