Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

WR Josh Morgan agrees to five-year deal with ******** that will void to two years. Worth up to $12 million. $7.5 million "guaranteed."

WR Josh Morgan agrees to five-year deal with ******** that will void to two years. Worth up to $12 million. $7.5 million "guaranteed."

Being a fan of the 49ers all these years.........Is it me, or doesnt it always seem like the ******** sign someone that we didnt sign or no longer wanted?

Being a fan of the 49ers all these years.........Is it me, or doesnt it always seem like the ******** sign someone that we didnt sign or no longer wanted?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

WHAT?! He was our consistent player until he got hurt. Is this is why we picked up Moss? Did we know he was gone? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

WHAT?! He was our consistent player until he got hurt. Is this is why we picked up Moss? Did we know he was gone? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This and the Seahawks
laugh.gif

This and the Seahawks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

This and the Seahawks
laugh.gif
Bengals last year
laugh.gif

Damn I think we really messed up by letting Morgan go. He wouldve made a name for himself this year had it not been for that awful and unfortunate injury. Definitely was our #1 before he went down.

This one stings a bit. I think we will regret this one down the road but I do wish him the best of luck. If I wasnt about winning I'd much rather play with RG3
laugh.gif
, but i hope that's not his reason for leaving.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

This and the Seahawks
laugh.gif
Bengals last year
laugh.gif

Damn I think we really messed up by letting Morgan go. He wouldve made a name for himself this year had it not been for that awful and unfortunate injury. Definitely was our #1 before he went down.

This one stings a bit. I think we will regret this one down the road but I do wish him the best of luck. If I wasnt about winning I'd much rather play with RG3
laugh.gif
, but i hope that's not his reason for leaving.

niners better have something up their sleeves, we cant afford to lose WRs. especially the best one we had

niners better have something up their sleeves, we cant afford to lose WRs. especially the best one we had

We need to sign another WR. I like the Moss signing but it's not enough, especially now with Morgan gone.

We need to sign another WR. I like the Moss signing but it's not enough, especially now with Morgan gone.

Morgan has had 9 touchdowns combined in the past 4 years. Dont really see that big of an issue here.

Of course, he will ball out in Washington.....and there will be yet another example, of how Alex Smith is holding this team back, for NT23 to try to defend.

Morgan has had 9 touchdowns combined in the past 4 years. Dont really see that big of an issue here.

Of course, he will ball out in Washington.....and there will be yet another example, of how Alex Smith is holding this team back, for NT23 to try to defend.

A lot of talented wrs in this years draft so I can definitely see them drafting a top wr and possibly another wr in the later rounds who can return kicks.

A lot of talented wrs in this years draft so I can definitely see them drafting a top wr and possibly another wr in the later rounds who can return kicks.

Back
Top Bottom