Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

The fact that Alex Smith and Peyton Manning share the same agent is probably the most interesting side-plot to me IMO......

Off the Alex train? First of all I'm a 49er fan first and foremost. Second, I supported re-signing Alex because a think Jim is the type of coach he has always needed who can get tho most out of him. But Peyton is Peyton, and although I was iffy about signing him in the beginning because of his neck, I think if he can play at 80% of his old self it's a big improvement over Smith. I've always been team first playas..

Off the Alex train? First of all I'm a 49er fan first and foremost. Second, I supported re-signing Alex because a think Jim is the type of coach he has always needed who can get tho most out of him. But Peyton is Peyton, and although I was iffy about signing him in the beginning because of his neck, I think if he can play at 80% of his old self it's a big improvement over Smith. I've always been team first playas..

Trent Baalke laid low, he did the research, Jim Harbaugh threw with Peyton Manning. They didn’t get in the front pages. They know that they are the best answer for Peyton Manning. They know they have the best defense in the league to offer. They know they have the offensive weapons. They know they have Jim Harbaugh. They know all the pieces in place for Peyton Manning. It is the best opportunity for Peyton Manning. They knew it, and they waited for the wannabes to exhaust themselves, and then they came in right at the end, and that’s why I think they’ll probably land him at this point.

I know Peyton Manning is looking for a team to join now and win a division now and go to the Super Bowl now. That’s the San Francisco 49ers.

Trent Baalke laid low, he did the research, Jim Harbaugh threw with Peyton Manning. They didn’t get in the front pages. They know that they are the best answer for Peyton Manning. They know they have the best defense in the league to offer. They know they have the offensive weapons. They know they have Jim Harbaugh. They know all the pieces in place for Peyton Manning. It is the best opportunity for Peyton Manning. They knew it, and they waited for the wannabes to exhaust themselves, and then they came in right at the end, and that’s why I think they’ll probably land him at this point.

I know Peyton Manning is looking for a team to join now and win a division now and go to the Super Bowl now. That’s the San Francisco 49ers.

Originally Posted by glasses

Originally Posted by glasses

Steve delivered the perfect sales pitch for us 
pimp.gif
Peyton with us you'll remain the better Manning 
grin.gif

Honestly, if I was Alex I would also drop Condon. He's not exploring other options for his client but actively selling his premiere client to the team Alex is on. It's almost as if Condon is putting Alex out of a job.

Honestly, if I was Alex I would also drop Condon. He's not exploring other options for his client but actively selling his premiere client to the team Alex is on. It's almost as if Condon is putting Alex out of a job.

Originally Posted by dland24

Boy is the plot thickening.....

21m9fm0.png
Interesting. Hmmm...I honestly think we still keep Smith and Manning goes to the Titans. Although, I'm happy we attempted to go for him. It's Alex's fault though, we offered him the deal and he didn't want it. 

Originally Posted by dland24

Boy is the plot thickening.....

21m9fm0.png
Interesting. Hmmm...I honestly think we still keep Smith and Manning goes to the Titans. Although, I'm happy we attempted to go for him. It's Alex's fault though, we offered him the deal and he didn't want it. 

Great signing, Manningham has the potential to be a #1 receiver, he started of his career with big numbers.  I dont see how Manning doesnt choose the niners now.  This is the best set of offense weapons hes had his entire career with a top rated defense.  Theres no way Moss and Manningham sign here knowing that Smith is the QB next yr.  Proud to be a Niner fan!

Great signing, Manningham has the potential to be a #1 receiver, he started of his career with big numbers.  I dont see how Manning doesnt choose the niners now.  This is the best set of offense weapons hes had his entire career with a top rated defense.  Theres no way Moss and Manningham sign here knowing that Smith is the QB next yr.  Proud to be a Niner fan!

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

This is awesome. We are solving our issues from last year! Manningham, Moss, Crabs as our Wide out core but all we now is a QB. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

This is awesome. We are solving our issues from last year! Manningham, Moss, Crabs as our Wide out core but all we now is a QB. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom