Week 14: MIA - W
Week 15: at NE (NBC) - W
Week 16: at SEA - L
Week 17: AZ - W

12-4
I'd be happy with that..

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

how you got us losing at NO? that's a beatdown game 

I hope we win, but I'm geing realistic. CAN we win that game? Yes. Should we win that game? Yes. But if I post a 12-3 record, some might say thats being overly optimistic. I can easily turn some of the other L's to W's too, I'm just going with what L's seem more reasonable. 

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

how you got us losing at NO? that's a beatdown game 

I hope we win, but I'm geing realistic. CAN we win that game? Yes. Should we win that game? Yes. But if I post a 12-3 record, some might say thats being overly optimistic. I can easily turn some of the other L's to W's too, I'm just going with what L's seem more reasonable. 

Tied for the most primetime games is crazy! I'm surprised that Saints game isn't one. I don' t want to make predictions but man we're going to have that target on our backs, I hope we're ready!

Tied for the most primetime games is crazy! I'm surprised that Saints game isn't one. I don' t want to make predictions but man we're going to have that target on our backs, I hope we're ready!

No predictions guys
30t6p3b.gif

Cam Newton beats Patrick Willis in the final four of the Madden cover vote!!!  Great job Niner fans!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cam Newton beats Patrick Willis in the final four of the Madden cover vote!!!  Great job Niner fans!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I predict 11 wins; would definitely take that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I predict 11 wins; would definitely take that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Phew, was getting worried there for a bit.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Phew, was getting worried there for a bit.
pimp.gif

In a good spot in the draft to sit back and take the BPA but count me in for Coby Fleener.
49ers tend to utilize TE's more than downfield threats and he can be an additional blocker as well.  Also, Delanie Walker is in the final year of his contract.

VD + Fleener would be deadly

In a good spot in the draft to sit back and take the BPA but count me in for Coby Fleener.
49ers tend to utilize TE's more than downfield threats and he can be an additional blocker as well.  Also, Delanie Walker is in the final year of his contract.

VD + Fleener would be deadly

Draft only two days away
pimp.gif
....man time flies fast, seems like only yesterday they beat the Saints in the playoffs.

Draft only two days away
pimp.gif
....man time flies fast, seems like only yesterday they beat the Saints in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom