OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

TY Hilton for Ray Rice and Pierre Thomas in a PPR.

I'm giving TY and desperate for RBs.
Don't do that.

How would you rate these waiver claims?

Pryor for Eli
Nicks for Wright
Pats for Cards
Gostkoski for Akers

Not many other options on D. Jets and Browns are on a bye. Don't like the Rams in Ind. Dolphins and Bills are available.

Have a back up plan (1a) if you don't get Eli.
Looks good. Wright is still kinda under the radar so I'd put the Pat/Cards 2nd and Nicks Wright 3rd I don't see any problems with you getting Wright with the 3rd unless your in a league with Nt'ers :lol:

I have josh mccown and jay cutler is on the waiver wire. Should I make a claim for him?

Yes.

Last edited:
My Demaryius, Gio, Ellington, James jones and Jordan Reed for his Cruz, Lacy, Gronk and Colston? Non-PPR standard league.

Team would look like..

Brady
McCoy, Lacy, Stacy, Andre Brown
Cruz, Keenan Allen, Percy, Colston
Gronk, Olsen

Last edited:
TY Hilton for Ray Rice and Pierre Thomas in a PPR.

I'm giving TY and desperate for RBs.
Don't sell Hilton that low.  RR is going to continue to struggle as long as that offensive line is playing like garbage.  Baltimore is dead last in YPC.
My Demaryius, Gio, Ellington, James jones and Jordan Reed for his Cruz, Lacy, Gronk and Colston? Non-PPR standard league.

Team would look like..

Brady
McCoy, Lacy, Stacy, Andre Brown
Cruz, Keenan Allen, Percy, Colston
Gronk, Olsen
Is the point of this trade to upgrade at TE?

If it is, then I would trim the fat on that deal because while you'd be getting better at TE you would be worse at WR and marginally worse at RB.

I view Zac Stacy as a legitimate RB2 with RB1 upside so there's no real need to acquire Lacy when you also have Shady, Gio, and Ellington.  I think Cruz bounces back in the second half of the season but he'll likely still be a bit of a boom-or-bust player and not my ideal WR1.  Colston is plain awful this year (as well as dinged up) and outright droppable.

I'd offer Bernard/Ellington + Jones + Reed for Gronk + Cruz.

Last edited:
He ain't gonna go for that. Cruz is his only good receiver...his others are Colston, Lance Moore and I forget who else. It's bad. He lost Julio for the year.

I also think Lacy would be a big upgrade over Gio and with him, McCoy and Stacy I wouldn't ever play Ellington. Andre Brown I think will be a really solid start too as a fix-in play so I'd be alright there.

Last edited:
He ain't gonna go for that. Cruz is his only good receiver...his others are Colston, Lance Moore and I forget who else. It's bad. He lost Julio for the year.

I also think Lacy would be a big upgrade over Gio and with him, McCoy and Stacy I wouldn't ever play Ellington. Andre Brown I think will be a really solid start too as a fix-in play so I'd be alright there.
Ah, okay.  In that case I would be more willing to do the original deal you posted.

You should be alright with Allen, kid is the real deal.

It's basically 3/5 you are giving up too much. I couldn't take any serious if they offer me Colston at this point.

Are you willing to trade Shady?
Shady & Thomas for Lacy and Gronk then trade Gronk or Reed with Ellington for a WR 1

Last edited:
It's basically 3/5 I couldn't take any serious if they offer me Colston at this point.

Are you willing to trade Shady?
Shady & Thomas for Lacy and Gronk then trade Gronk or Reed or a WR 1

That sounds awful man :lol:

anyone gonna try and play andre brown this week? my RB's have barely showed up.. spiller, morris... ryan mathews and pierre thomas on the bench..

Last edited:
anyone gonna try and play andre brown this week? my RB's have barely showed up.. spiller, morris... ryan mathews and pierre thomas on the bench..

I might try him out. Charles is in a bye, and with McFadden hurt again, I only have Reggie Bush, Brown and Ben Tate.

I might end up starting all three.

I might try him out. Charles is in a bye, and with McFadden hurt again, I only have Reggie Bush, Brown and Ben Tate.

I might end up starting all three.
same here, charles on bye, not sure about sproles. i only got reggie, brown, and jennings

Need one for each-

QB: Rivers vs DEN or RG3 @ MIN
RB: Morris @ MIN or Woodhead vs DEN

Thanks

my opponent has him in his starting line-up. i dont think he'll get the majority of carries. giants said they would "ease him in". i see goal line touches going to Jacobs regardless. my biased opinion

I have the Panthers D and they are the 2nd best D in my league behind KC. I'll probably stick with them from here on out.

Anyways, just got offered Dez Bryant for my Kaep and Mike James. Bout to jump on that QUICK and pick up Keenum as my backup...lol

Hopefully Rodgers is out at least until after next week cause I face the dude who has him then...

I've decided to bench T-Rich this week.

My line up.

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Le'veon Bell
RB: Zac Stacy
WR: Megatron
WR: Keenan Allen
WR: TY Hilton
TE: Charles Clay
K: Steven Hauschka
DEF: Tennessee

Wish me luck

:lol:

I got a guy *****ing in my league bc I accepted a trade for his D. Thomas + Lamar Miller for Arian Foster. In all honesty I've been wanting to accept for a while but was trying to field offers for another rb before I moved him, and I picked up Mike James & Doug Martin.

I mean you gotta be held accountable for the trades you put out & rescinding your offers right? Now he's sending me another offer basically reversing the trade

I got a guy *****ing in my league bc I accepted a trade for his D. Thomas + Lamar Miller for Arian Foster. In all honesty I've been wanting to accept for a while but was trying to field offers for another rb before I moved him, and I picked up Mike James & Doug Martin.

I mean you gotta be held accountable for the trades you put out & rescinding your offers right? Now he's sending me another offer basically reversing the trade
if the trade offer was left active and you finally decided to accept, its a done deal. 

he shouldve rescinded the trade if he was having doubts or found out about fosters injury

Exactly. I'm not trying to rescue someone for being careless. Every time I propose a trade I'm always keeping an eye on those guys if it's still open on a sunday.

He was trying to pull the whole "I forgot to cancel before the games" card, to which I can say I forgot to accept before the games…
And the moves in this league are capped, I only have one more. I don't want to use it up on something like this.

^^ not your fault he forgot. I had a trade for Rodgers and as soon as he got hurt I went and cancelled the trade.
Anyways, what RB could I get for Alshon Jeffery or maybe Gordon? I currently have Dez, Gordon, Jeffery, Allen, and Roddy. My RB's are Shady, Reggie and Sproles.

in my 16 team league, Montee Ball just got dropped. Is he worth me using my #2 waiver priority on him?

if the trade offer was left active and you finally decided to accept, its a done deal. 
he shouldve rescinded the trade if he was having doubts or found out about fosters injury

I learned that mistake earlier this season. Offered Miller/Stevie for Cobb/McFadden right before Cobb went down. It was me being careless. Still hoped the league would veto, but I understood why they wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom