OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Kinda nervous starting Jordy this week without Rodgers but he's too much of a talent to leave on the bench...

I wouldn't start him... Who else you have on your bench?

Well my trade for Dez goes through on Friday and I have an ailing Roddy White, Keenan Allen, and Dobson (he's on a bye).

Btw, I'm starting Bell in my PPR league against the Bills 30th ranked Run D.

*Edit*Yea PPR Fraij. Appreciate the info. Will roll with Jordy, Dez, and Allen then.

Last edited:
Yoo I need some input on this trade proposal i just received:

I send- LeVeon Bell
I receive- Ray Rice

My RB's:
Gore, Reggie Bush, LeVeon, Mike James & Doug Martin

My WR's:
AJ Green, Jordy & Cecil Shorts

My initial thought was no, what do you guys think?
Im done with Rice
laugh.gif
 so i would say no.
Stafford/Foles/Cutler. Thinking of offering Foles or Cutler for Niners D? Should I do it?
Stafford should start for the rest of the year. So get some value for your other QBs

Standard scoring.  Pick 1 each for WR and FLEX spots.

WR D. Moore @NYG

WR M. Jones @BAL

RB A. Ellington vsHOU

RB A. Brown vsOAK

RB M. James vsMIA
Marvin Jones

Mike James

Thinking about making this trade. Tony Gonzales/Alfred Morris/DeAndre Hopkins for Matt Forte. I know I'm giving up a lot but I can't keep watching Helu and Young get goaline carries on 2nd and 3rd down.

Thinking about making this trade. Tony Gonzales/Alfred Morris/DeAndre Hopkins for Matt Forte. I know I'm giving up a lot but I can't keep watching Helu and Young get goaline carries on 2nd and 3rd down.
i wouldnt do that

this guy wants Gronk from me badly.

the only two playrs on his team id even want would be McCoy or Bush

i assume Gronk is not worth Mccoy? i dont even want Bush :lol:

Anyone else might sit L.Bell? Bills front has been really really good only 1 Rushing TD allowed so far

Also which QB gets the start Luck or Stafford?
i think im rolling with Bell..

my only other option would be F. Jackson.. and from what it looks C.J is supposed to come back strong this weeeknd

Would y'all start RGIII over Romo this week?

I think Romo is going to be forced to sling the rock at least 40 times in order to keep up with the New Orleans offense but I also believe this leaves him vulnerable to a multiple turnover game.

On the other hand, away teams on TNF have run the ball more than they've passed so I'm worried we'll see a heavy dose of Morris/Helu against Minny limiting RGIII's upside.

Unrelated but I think I'm going to use this ankle issue to finally validate dropping Richardson.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Just traded Jimmy Graham for Alfred Morris, tried to get Lynch instead but the other owner wanted way too much. It's fine, though, because I have Gronk and Gonzalez at TE as well. My team looks like this now:

QB: Rivers, Dalton
RB: Morris, Stevan Ridley, Deangelo Williams, Rashard Jennings
WR: Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, Harry Douglas
TE: Gronk, Gonzalez
K: Crosby, Sturgis
DEF: Ravens

I had Peterson in the beginning of the league, but traded him for Rivers, Marshall, and Gonzalez, which made Graham expendable to me. My team has been beasting over the past few weeks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

For another league, pick a QB:

Foles @ GB
RG3 @ MIN

I'm leaning towards RG3, thinking that Foles may be just a flash in the pan type play last week.

I just sent Harry Douglas and Terrance Williams for Larry Fitzgerald.

how did I do?

Full PPR league

now I have Garcon, Antonio Brown, Fitz, and DBowe as my WRs

Last edited:
I want Vernon Davis how much is to much for him?

My squad is...

QB- Peyton Manning
RB- gore, spiller, MJD, Ridely, Miller, Martin
WR- Marshall, Fitz , stills, Nate Washington
TE - Clay, Graham, Wright

Any idea of who I should try to send for him?

It's a standard league. Typing this out made me realize how thin I am at WR now. :smh:

For another league, pick a QB:

Foles @ GB
RG3 @ MIN

I'm leaning towards RG3, thinking that Foles may be just a flash in the pan type play last week.

I wouldn't say flash in the pan, but it's hard to pass up RG3 against Minnesota. Secondary is putrid when healthy and they're not. Everything I read has Reed, Moss, Garcon and Hankerson as plays. :lol: There's your sign.

Back
Top Bottom