OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I cant believe I sat the Panthers D for the Titans, screw it I'm starting Carolina's D for the rest of the season even if they play New Orleans.
Top-3 defense with the best front 7 in football.  Every week start.  I just picked them up off waivers and will play them over Ravens going forward.

Andre Johnson w/ Keenum  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^^^YES!! Dre is clutch with Keenum

Im up by 7

I have Terrance Williams, Hartley(K), and Tampa D

He has Sproles and Witten

not sure how to feel just yet

benched RG3 for Luck :smh::

Last edited:
down 17..my opponent has witten and hartley. i have vjax, lamar miller and mike james. I think i should be fine.

12 yds Romo? Really.

0 yds Dez? Really.

Down 29, with these 2 bums going.

He got Mia def and Clay tomorrow, I got Mike James too.. but this shh that's transpiring right now ain't gonna cut it. :smh:

First place all depends on this game for me. Down by less than 3 points. I'm in 2nd place going against the 1st place team. He has Dallas D and I have Terrance Williams.

I need Romo to find Williams asap!!!

Holy **** that td has Dallas D at -1 point and me up .72 points now!!!

Edit: Thank you baby jesus :nthat:

Last edited:
im gonna be 10-0 come tuesday morning unless this guy gets 40+ points tomorrow some how

Keenan Allen and Welker did nothing for me.

Thought the Cards would get Ellington some touches, left Cooper on the bench for him.

Squeaked by for a key W for me this to go 7-3, I can't lose any more games though, got that W by 2.8 points 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Should've never started Marvin Jones. Down 4 now but I still got Timmy Wright tomorrow night. This is going to be really close.

Back
Top Bottom