OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Chiefs D against Denver might not be an absolute sit.
Chiefs lead the league in sacks, Manning is having "leg soreness" ( MRI today) and he is not at all mobile. 
my league scores sacks as 3 pts, INT's as 2 and return yardage is 1 pt for every 10 yards. im starting them no matter what.

my guy:
Baby_Andy_Reid_Costume_Picture.jpg
Yeah I'm most likely gonna start them. It's pretty much a "don't sit your studs" situation (funny calling a D/ST a stud :lol:). I also wasn't aware that Peyton's injury was serious enough to warrant an MRI.

3 points for sacks though? Goodness :lol:. I don't get points for return yards either. Regardless, they've put up 16+ points 6 times out of 9 games this year, with the other 3 games scoring at 10, 8, and 4 :pimp:.

Last edited:
Damn I'm gonna have a tough decision choosing between Foles vs Skins and Brady vs Panthers next week...

My K/Def has been averaging 4.75pts these past 4 weeks. Smh

-Week 7: 9 points
Henery 3, Ravens 6
-Week 8: 0 points
Henery 1, Jets -1
-Week 9: 7 points
Novak 6, Colts 1
-Week 10: 3 pts
Vinatieri 0, Colts 3

If Vinatieri got me even 3 pts, I'd have a more realistic chance of winning this week. Now. Need 11 points from Clay tonight to win.

What do you guys think of Chris Ivory and Frank Gore as my main backs? I also have Trent Richardson but he hasn't been producing..should I shop some of my other players to get a decent running back? I do have Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas as trade bait....

also...Riley Cooper pickup :smokin

What do you guys think of Chris Ivory and Frank Gore as my main backs? I also have Trent Richardson but he hasn't been producing..should I shop some of my other players to get a decent running back? I do have Jordan Cameron and Julius Thomas as trade bait....

also...Riley Cooper pickup
smokin.gif
i dont trust chris ivory as a starter, seems like rex will flip flop every other week. 

no point in having 2 stud TE, id throw out offers and see what you can pull.

i dont trust chris ivory as a starter, seems like rex will flip flop every other week. 
no point in having 2 stud TE, id throw out offers and see what you can pull.

in my league I do have the option to play both Cameron and Thomas since there are 2 flex spots. Would you keep both TE in that case? :nerd:

Over the last 2 weeks in my main league, where a QB can be started in the Flex and it's 6pt per passing TD, I've had all of these guys on byes:

Matt Stafford
Reggie Bush
Tom Brady
Rob Gronkowski
Jamaal Charles
Chiefs D/ST

I scored the most points each week and won both matchups, beating 2 division opponents. Gio Bernard, Le'Veon Bell, and Jordan Reed really came up big when I needed them. I'm now on a 3 game win streak, 2nd in my division at 6-4 (1 game out of 1st place), with the 2nd most points scored. Feels awesome :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
I gotta get rid of Ray Rice :smh: :x especially after the performance Andre Brown had yesterday I can afford it :lol:

I gotta get rid of Ray Rice
mean.gif
sick.gif
especially after the performance Andre Brown had yesterday I can afford it
laugh.gif
I dropped Rice for Brown last week. I lost by 7 points because I didn't start him over Forte, but how was I supposed to know?

Forte, Witten, Allen 
mean.gif

There goes the playoffs

Should i stay with Golden Tate? i assume yes?

i have Percy on the bench but Gate is hot and i see no reason for him slowing down especially against Minny.

I have Gronk at the flex

my team is finally clicking... 10-0 :pimp:

going against a decent team next week but i should win

damn, was down 1 point before the Sunday night game, had Dez left and dude had the Saints kicker :smh:

had Pierre Thomas on the bench but had Lacy and Knowshon starting so couldn't squeeze him in there, and no flex on this league :x

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but what are your thoughts on tanking the last game of the regular season in order to set up an easier path to the championship? For example, you are guaranteed the #1 seed in the playoffs and in the final week of the season you play against a team on the cusp of the playoffs. Based on this team's roster and future matchups, you would rather play them in the playoffs so you bench your team to set up a rematch in the semifinals. Thoughts?

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but what are your thoughts on tanking the last game of the regular season in order to set up an easier path to the championship? For example, you are guaranteed the #1 seed in the playoffs and in the final week of the season you play against a team on the cusp of the playoffs. Based on this team's roster and future matchups, you would rather play them in the playoffs so you bench your team to set up a rematch in the semifinals. Thoughts?
Do what you gotta do man...  Is it that stark of a difference between the two teams you could be playing?  If not I'd just roll with it.

Back
Top Bottom