OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

tired of seeing this bum T.Y put up duds week after week.. any one i should start ahead of him, on my bench currently: 

B. Hartline vs. N.E

C. Patterson vs. Philly

tired of seeing this bum T.Y put up duds week after week.. any one i should start ahead of him, on my bench currently: 

B. Hartline vs. N.E
C. Patterson vs. Philly

same :smh:

but yahoo is saying he may have a blowout week.. :smh:

"Last time Hilton faced Houston, he went off for seven catches, 121 yards and three touchdowns." That was in HTown.

Last edited:
Cutler is starting Sun...

@Zyzz He shows flashes but it might be risky. Just throwing something out there bruh...lol

Last edited:

@Zyzz He shows flashes but it might be risky. Just throwing something out there bruh...lol

son of a *****..

still salty at mccown going HAM. thought i had it locked up :smh:

need a 2nd RB.

alfred morris vs atl
andre brown vs. seattle

PPR.

Zac Stacy or Vincent Jackson at flex position?

Also, should I start Romo or Cutler?

Thanks

Last edited:
Alg

son of a *****..

still salty at mccown going HAM. thought i had it locked up :smh:

need a 2nd RB.

alfred morris vs atl
andre brown vs. seattle

PPR.
Alfred Morris. Dude is going to have a great game against the falcons. I'm also starting Pitta on Monday, inside the dome on a fast field is gold for a MNF shootout.

Last edited:
10 team money league. I lost Gronk last week :frown: & if Lacy is a no go then I got Gio Bernard. You guys think I'll be able to win? I got the team on the left. I'm gonna be praying throughout the entire game tonight that Manning and Thomas don't go off. :stoneface: Oh & I still can't decide whether to go with Alex Smith or Cutler at QB this week..
View media item 691741

2 spots open who do I play

Toby Gerhart
Ben Tate
Ryan Matthews
Danny Woodhead
I'd play Woodhead tonight to be safe. and then play Gerhart if he's the starter, or play Tate if Gerhart sits, or if Peterson plays
10 team money league. I lost Gronk last week
frown.gif
& if Lacy is a no go then I got Gio Bernard. You guys think I'll be able to win? I got the team on the left. I'm gonna be praying throughout the entire game tonight that Manning and Thomas don't go off.
indifferent.gif
Oh & I still can't decide whether to go with Alex Smith or Cutler at QB this week..
I'd start Cutler with the way that offense is rolling.

and you have a chance to win... especially with Charles and my man-crush Josh Gordon
laugh.gif

Zac Stacy or Vincent Jackson at flex position?

Also, should I start Romo or Cutler?

Thanks
I'd start Cutler (same reason as above, they're rolling)

and then I'd go Stacy. Rams have got the Saints on the road, and NO's run D can be pretty atrocious.
son of a *****..

still salty at mccown going HAM. thought i had it locked up
mean.gif

need a 2nd RB.

alfred morris vs atl
andre brown vs. seattle

PPR.
Freddy Morris for me. I know that DC is a dumpster fire right now, but that matchup is so good.

REALLY close call tho. I'm a huge hawks fan, and it seems like running backs always **** on us during away games. But I still like Morris.

gonna need 35pt from Peyton and 20 from Gates

please let it happen i wanna make the finals!

Back
Top Bottom