OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

gonna need 35pt from Peyton and 20 from Gates

please let it happen i wanna make the finals!

Dont have Gates (my opponent does tho) but I do hope Peyton destroys tonight. I've made the Semi's 3 out of 4 years in my main money/keeper league with my buddies and have lost them all :smh:

Last time Peyton Manning played a Thursday night game he threw for 7 TD's.. just sayin' :evil:

Dude I'm playing has ALOT invested in tonight's game. He has Rivers playing but starting the Broncos D too...lol He also has Moreno and D. Thomas playing.

I have Keenan Allen playing. I want this win bad!

Looking like AP will be out...

So I picked up Pitta and Delaine Walker off the wire. Got Charles Clay in the TE Spot so who should I go in flex? I'm coming off a bye week last week and have the 1 seed and need to get to the championship bad. :frown:

So I picked up Pitta and Delaine Walker off the wire. Got Charles Clay in the TE Spot so who should I go in flex? I'm coming off a bye week last week and have the 1 seed and need to get to the championship bad. :frown:

Damn that's tough. Delanie is coming off a concussion but is going against a D that on average gives up double digits to TE's this year. Pitta's going against a D that has been great against TE's.. Now that's not to say that they are guaranteed to have/not have a good game but something to consider

I definitely think YOU should be the one to make the final decision because you don't want to get eliminated and be mad you listened to someone else, happened to me a few years ago and was annoying as hell :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

So I picked up Pitta and Delaine Walker off the wire. Got Charles Clay in the TE Spot so who should I go in flex? I'm coming off a bye week last week and have the 1 seed and need to get to the championship bad.
frown.gif
bruh.. im right there wit you.. guess ill be sittin AP smh..!!!

jus scooped walker and pitta.. will be creepin this thread heavy till sunday.. hopefully some one can pursuade me in my decision lol

MJD looking like a game time call. I'd say 60/40 that he sits.

For those who have the Walker/Pitta decision on their hands that missed my earlier post, Walker's averaged 6 catches for 66 yds over his past 3 active weeks, with 2 TDs over that span as well. ARZ also has the league's worst D against TEs. Just something to consider...though Pitta had 11 targets last week.

Lol I'm in the same boat. He has 3 Broncos playing too though so I need this game to keep going the way it is....
Same here, I got Keenan and as long as this game keeps going the way it is and Keenan can hang against the 3 Broncos (PM, Orange Julius, and Prater) then that'd be huge

I got Keenan Allen in one league :smile:hat), but am facing Peyton Manning and Demariyus Thomas in another. So if Allen keeps scoring these TDs, that means Manning will keep throwing :smh:. Dude also has Knowshon Moreno so I guess if the Chargers keep scoring I can be happy that he won't be involved :lol:.

Damn that's tough. Delanie is coming off a concussion but is going against a D that on average gives up double digits to TE's this year. Pitta's going against a D that has been great against TE's.. Now that's not to say that they are guaranteed to have/not have a good game but something to consider

I definitely think YOU should be the one to make the final decision because you don't want to get eliminated and be mad you listened to someone else, happened to me a few years ago and was annoying as hell :lol: :smh:

I think imma go Clay and Walker :wow:

Back
Top Bottom