OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I just drafted in my work league. Things to note:

-The guy who had the #1 pick was on Autopick from the jump
mean.gif

-Three QBs were taken in round 1. Even with it being 6 point passing TDs thats still
mean.gif

-Three Falcons were taken in round one
mean.gif

-Seven Qbs by the end of round two
mean.gif

-Colin Kaepernick in round two
mean.gif

-Jimmy Graham in round two
mean.gif

-Defense in round four
mean.gif

mean.gif

-Four defenses by round six
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif

-Kickers in round 8
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif

mean.gif

And these people put their money into this...... But heres what my team is looking like.
View media item 548894

I dont think I did well enough with all the nonsense that was going on around me but I feel that I can win with what I have.
There was one guy who seemed to know what he was doing and took a sleeper of mine and had it planned but other than that just random aimless picks and homerism.

Thoughts?

Hate Foster because he will be injured for the rest of the season. Even though you grabbed Tate, should have picked someone else IMO.

Jermaine Greshman is overrated and playing time will be reduced by Eifert without question.

Tenn D?

You could honestly get rid of DHB and get someone else with a lot of upside.

Jimmy Graham is a RB at TE lol.

Dez has potential to rival AP for #1 spot. Will it happen? Probably not, and probably not this season.

Those three Falcons have first round potential and talent....

Last edited:
Yes sir, good call. 11 out of 12.
Just a warning on Christine Michael -

https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle

(RB's coach) Sherm Smith says SEA would like to keep 5 RB/FB...so there ya go - on @Softykjr

sounds like Mike Rob and (Spencer) Ware will both make it- Sherm seemed confident in the 5 RB/FB just now

from Sherm Smith, sounds like it will be hard for Christine Michael to get carries in 2013- on @Softykjr

sounds like it will be hard for Michael to be active on gameday if he does not play ST (WOW) per Sherm Smith

basically, if Christine Michael is not the Kick Returner, Sherm Smith says he probably won't be active on Game Day...

@Softykjr he will make the 53 cut (michael) but not be on the 45 active game day- big difference

Thoughts? I had the 13th pick. Thinking on making a play for a stud WR

14 teams, PPR and KR/PR yds too hence the bottom 3 guys 
laugh.gif

12 team PPR .5 had the 8th pick/ My keepers were D.Martin and Dez so I didn't have a 1st and 4th rd pick. People kept taking RB's right before my pick so I loaded up on WR....

QB. P.Manning
RB. D.Martin
RB. G.Beanard
WR. Dez
WR. B.Marshall
FLEX- G.Jennings
TE. J.Cameron
K. Janokowski
D. Rams

Bench-
A.Luck
L. Moore
C.Givens
M. Sanu
J. Edelmen
J. Randel

Got offered Welker+Mendenhall/Bradshaw for Luck+Dez

And those are his starting RB's....

Any advice on what players I should target?

Yall have to remember that Hernandez put up numbers even when playing with Gronk, Brady loves to run 2 TE sets

also Wes Welker is gone, i doubt Amendola can fill his shoes

Last edited:
What's the ideal round to draft Gio Bernard 14 team Non-PPR league
i see him go as early as the 5th round and as late as the first couple picks in the 8th.  he is all over the place.  again , this weeks preseason should help out to see who gets playing time.  i like gio but have not drafted him in my leagues. in the 5th and 6th and 7th rounds i found more value out there and had my rb's pretty much set.

laugh.gif
no offense but i dont like this team. seems you went Rodgers with your 1st pick. im sure you couldve gotten dez or marshall instead

James jones is too touchdown dependant.

and with your 2nd QB is a question mark, Vick or Palmer wouldve been better bets in a 2 QB option 

Last edited:
store Kenjon Barner in the back pocket.

Super fast and shifty RB from Oregon, getting lots of touches for Carolina with J Stew hurt.

Last edited:
Yall have to remember that Hernandez put up numbers even when playing with Gronk, Brady loves to run 2 TE sets

also Wes Welker is gone, i doubt Amendola can fill his shoes
Pats will continue to run 2 TE sets even when gronk gets back, but until then you can bet Sudfeld will be getting lots of targets in the what first 6 games Gronk will miss. i like Sudfeld and id draft him in a 12 team but not as my # 1

What's the ideal round to draft Gio Bernard 14 team Non-PPR league
i see him go as early as the 5th round and as late as the first couple picks in the 8th.  he is all over the place.  again , this weeks preseason should help out to see who gets playing time.  i like gio but have not drafted him in my leagues. in the 5th and 6th and 7th rounds i found more value out there and had my rb's pretty much set.
i think he loses value in a non-ppr league, so id say 6-8 rd. even if he is named the starter, i see BJGE getting goal-line touches 

Last edited:

laugh.gif
sorry.....train wreak. crash and burn. no chance to win. you don't even have the guys to trade except rodgers to get that stud wr. got to dismantle and get a good qb and stud wr for rodgers. take the best deal you can get and go from there. or if a guy like cutler is still out there trade rodgers for stud wr and stud rb and roll the dice with cutler. you need to shuffle the deck here.

Had to drop Le'Veon Bell.. So who should I pick up between either of these two?

Rashad Jennings
Stepfan Taylor

Both are clear cut backups to two guys who I think won't make it through an entire season
DMC and Mendenhall.

Had to drop Le'Veon Bell.. So who should I pick up between either of these two?

Rashad Jennings
Stepfan Taylor

Both are clear cut backups to two guys who I think won't make it through an entire season
DMC and Mendenhall.
dwyer available? taylor is the upside play here. 

i dont think either DMC or Mendy will play all year anyways

Last edited:

laugh.gif

View media item 549030
sorry.....train wreak. crash and burn. no chance to win. you don't even have the guys to trade except rodgers to get that stud wr. got to dismantle and get a good qb and stud wr for rodgers. take the best deal you can get and go from there. or if a guy like cutler is still out there trade rodgers for stud wr and stud rb and roll the dice with cutler. you need to shuffle the deck here.

Not a crash and burn in my opinion. T.Y. is that stud receiver. He will explode onto the scene this year if you don't already know him. What worries me about that team is the RB spot. I would definitely look into trading Rodgers. QB depth is insane and you can probably get a really good back if someone is willing to actually trade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom