OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Planted the seed for landing Gronk after this week... Guy wants Edelman from me and I told him I'd send Edelman, J Thomas and a TBD player for Gronk... Hopefully one of my bench guys puts up numbers so I can leverage them into the trade.

edelman gave me 7 points at flex. better than roddy giving me 1 point last week.
guy im playing had gostowski and got 6 points. so im up 1.lol
hoping ray rice and gore show out. nervous about dre and v. davis

he has law firm starting and foster starting so i feel good about that.
also has fitz and d. thomas. which im worried about

i think ill start eli instead of romo.

So who has Brady? Out of curiousity

And who is your backup QB?
I got  Brady in the 5th thinking it was a steal. Mind you, before all my drafts he was the 1 QB I didn't wanna draft. But I saw him there in the 5th with only Staff and Luck left and I felt like I had to grab him. Plus, I have no backup to him

Thurs night football continues to lay an egg
sick.gif

Got Brady in three leagues
embarassed.gif
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Outside of the Thursday Openers, these games all suck. They're all low scoring, ugly, boring games. 

Knew to stay away from Thompkins

I'll wait until he has consitant weeks

I kind of want to drop him

Its so frustrating because he gets the targets but just doesn't capitalize. Lucky I landed Eldemen in one of my leagues.

I want to see how things play out when Gronk and Danny come back before I make a decision on Thompkins (or try to trade Edlemen).

Vick Ballard out for the year with knee injury. Bradshaw looking like a really nice RB3/Flex :smokin

EDIT: on a related note, pick one for Flex:

DeAngelo Williams @ BUF
Ahmad Bradshaw vs. MIA
Joique Bell @ ARI

Last edited:

i almost bought into starting him this week.

even last week over steve smith ( against seattle)

currenty he's my 5th WR...its a 12 team ppr 3 wr league. i have dez, welker, and steve smith as my starters with stevie johnson and thompkins as my depth.

im gonna keep him stashed for now

in my PPR league:

Was offered Darryl Richardson and Golden Tate for Jordy Nelson. Looking to maybe switch up Tate and Emmanuel Sanders possibly. Is that a decent move?

My team is:

Cam Newton
Calvin Johnson
Miles Austin
Alfred Morris
Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Jordy Nelson

Bench:

Andre Roberts
Michael Floyd
Joique Bell
Julius Thomas
Percy Harvin
RG3

I feel like Jordy could have a big year, though. But I do need another back.

i sure hope ridley's performance starts to pick up week by week..hes stariting to get me worried. Julian Edelman tho...that man was a good pick up for me.:smokin

Pick 2 to start.
Eric Decker vs NYG
Daryl Richardson vs ATL
Frank Gore vs SEA
Steve Smtih vs BUF

Non ppr
I'd start Smith & Richardson. Decker is a crap shoot because Peyton spreads the ball. Gore is facing SEA defense. Richardson is the starter and BUF secondary is wack.

I was high on, and have Thompkins in every one of my leagues but 1. Thankfully I only decided to start him in 1 league last night :lol:. Started him in the flex over Bowe. The rest of my team is stacked so I think I'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom