OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Possible trade PPR League
I give Jordy Nelson and Daryl Richardson
I get Julio Jones

Other WR Welker, Cobb, Thompkins, Stills

bbllplaya: Sit Miller until he earns our trust. W1 was a porous showing.

I'd start A. Brown if it was PPR, but since it's not, Hakeem Nicks. Even with Cruz.

The reasoning being the game should be a shoot out. Neither defense is elite or shutdown. Big Ben has no chemistry with his OC. The line is weak without Pouncey. No running threat.

MMG: They will lose all three. Best crack is Baltimore.

JJC: Done deal. You split up Cobb and Jordy, Cobb is more valuable in PPR formats. Julio is an elite receiver, like top-5 good. Richardson is unproven and Fisher is fickle with backs.

Should I try and trade Moreno and J. Bell for Ridley, considering his stock is low? You think it will work?

My Team

QB - M. Ryan

RB - Rice, T. Rich, Wilson, J. Bell, L. Bell, Moreno

WR - Fitz, Nicks, Edelman, J. Gordon

TE - Witten, D. Allen

K - Tucker

DEF - Bengals

Quote:

Should I drop Michael Floyd or Emmanuel Sanders for TY Hilton, or am I better off keeping them?
Drop Sanders. I'm all out on the Steelers.

And DHB is terrible. I dunno why the colts are insisting on starting him. Unless you for some reason NEED to start hilton right away, I would stash him for a possible break out later this year.

Quote:

trying to steal ridley from an owner right now. i can package either ryan matthews, bouldin, daryl richardson, eddy lacy, and ty hilton.

12team standard league

my team:

brees

julio/ty/bouldin/hartline/gordon

martin/lacy/richardson/mathews/donald brown (since ballard is out i picked him up)

dallas clark/rudolph

his team:

rg3

colston/wayne/edelman/mike wallace/austin

trent/ridley/ball/bell

bennett

what should i do?
nerd.gif
Try mathews and d rich for ridley and austin

Should I try and trade Moreno and J. Bell for Ridley, considering his stock is low? You think it will work?

My Team

QB - M. Ryan

RB - Rice, T. Rich, Wilson, J. Bell, L. Bell, Moreno

WR - Fitz, Nicks, Edelman, J. Gordon

TE - Witten, D. Allen

K - Tucker

DEF - Bengals
If the other guy takes that deal, hell yeah.

Moe: I don't think it will work, but worth a try. Especially in a PPR format for Bell.

Blaze: Decker then Wallace. I'm expecting Decker to bounce back from a disappointing opener. Game should be a shoot out. G-Men corners are ripe for the taking.

Wallace tempts me, but I'd sit him until he earns Philbin's trust. Tanny got along just fine without him in a win, to Hartline's benefit.

Definitely not Rudolph in a PPR format. He's touchdown or bust.

I'd go Sanders over Jennings. Ponder is trash even if Ben has no offensive line, running game, or faith in his OC. Sanders can nab an easy 7 receptions on screens, short passes.

More advice the the better.....

Start Hartline or Marlon Brown for my WR3 and I have 3 rbs but can only start two....Steven Jackson, Lynch, dangelo Williams

Just dropped D. Allen to stash Harvin. He should be back by Wk 7-8 and I'm going to need the depth at WR later this season. I'm just trying to make moves now to set up moves for later this season. If this Ridley trade goes through, that's 5 starting RBs I'll own. It will also free up a bench spot I'm saving for Pryor. Hopefully Wilson adjusts and has a breakout season and L. Bell comes back strong. Damn I didn't know FF involved so much speculation.

Hopefully J. Bell has another decent outing to boost his stock and Moreno gets some burn to make this trade more enticing.

*Fingers crossed*

Last edited:
So annoyed about Pead coming back I really had a feeling Richardson would be a big breakout player... he was showing potential week 1 with all those carries I hope it don't end up splitting the backfield like freaking broncos or something
Dont count Richardson out yet. He touched the ball 25 times in the first week. I don't think his job is in danger yet, we'll see in a few weeks. Is Pead available on the waiver wire? if so grab him. That's what I did

More advice the the better.....

Start Hartline or Marlon Brown for my WR3 and I have 3 rbs but can only start two....Steven Jackson, Lynch, dangelo Williams
man this is tough, but i'm gonna give a slight edge to Hartline because he's proven whereas Brown is a rookie. Now Brown got a great matchup because Torrey Smith with be covered by Haden, so Brown should get some good targets. Tanny looks more comfortable throwing to Hartline right now than Wallace.

Start Jackson and Lynch

Just dropped D. Allen to stash Harvin. He should be back by Wk 7-8 and I'm going to need the depth at WR later this season. I'm just trying to make moves now to set up moves for later this season. If this Ridley trade goes through, that's 5 starting RBs I'll own. It will also free up a bench spot I'm saving for Pryor. Hopefully Wilson adjusts and has a breakout season and L. Bell comes back strong. Damn I didn't know FF involved so much speculation.

Hopefully J. Bell has another decent outing to boost his stock and Moreno gets some burn to make this trade more enticing.

*Fingers crossed*
Percy is not coming back week 7-8

*Fingers crossed*
Percy is not coming back week 7-8
Just going off of what he tweeted. I know that's extremely naive, but I'm banking on things down the line. This is a marathon, not a sprint, and I just want to be sure I have back-up plans down the road. Like I said, I'm just trying to maneuver to get a really good deal down the road. I did say it was speculation. I guess I should have sad "could be" not "should be".

Would you guys take this trade? I'm in a money league me n my boy pitched in on a team together,

He wants to trade Kaepernick and Moreno for MJD to a niners fan, and the guy is down with it. Our other running backs are Lynch and CJ2K and our other QB is RG3.

I kinda disagree with the trade because RG3 would be our only QB and not sure how he'll be throughout the season with his injury. Kaep is staying hot from last season and he sat him last week, I disagreed and we lost because of it he wanted to start RG3.

What you guys think, good trade or pass?

Would you guys take this trade? I'm in a money league me n my boy pitched in on a team together,

He wants to trade Kaepernick and Moreno for MJD to a niners fan, and the guy is down with it. Our other running backs are Lynch and CJ2K and our other QB is RG3.

I kinda disagree with the trade because RG3 would be our only QB and not sure how he'll be throughout the season with his injury. Kaep is staying hot from last season and he sat him last week, I disagreed and we lost because of it he wanted to start RG3.

Hell No. lolol MJD is struggling in that bum jacksonville offense and kaep will put up monster numbers all year. No no no.

First get new friends, then don't trade. MJD and the Jags look horrible right now. Plus Kap is a QB that throws and can run. I think he is far more valuable. But then again, I did just pick up Harvin hoping he comes back sooner than later. 
laugh.gif

sickickz: Hartline. Developed rapport with Tanny. High value with Wallace's antics against Cleveland. Even more valuable in PPR.

For RB's, S-Jax even though STL is stout defensively. Lynch gets the start despite tough SF matchup. I believe in starting your studs. Beast Mode is a R1 player. S-Jax R2 or R3.

DeAngelo is tempting. Had a good W1. But hasn't proven to be reliable enough in the past for fantasy. Not to mention the costly fumble in the RZ. He's a great Flex option this week, lower risk.

SteelCity: I'd pass. Kaep is a step above RG3 in fantasy. The rust was alarming on MNF.

Extract more value since the MJD owner is a Niners fan.

Back
Top Bottom