Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as an avid weed supporter.... It is not that ****** hard to not smoke weed Goddamn Beasley.. i wanna see him turn it around but it's clear that it ain't gonna happen in phoenix..

I still believe beasley has a break out season in him..but I lost faith in bassy alonnnggg time ago

through the wire is still the goat tho

I still believe beasley has a break out season in him..but I lost faith in bassy alonnnggg time ago

through the wire is still the goat tho

Two killas... that defense 
sick.gif

Two things stick out...

These two guys consistently took off from the dotted line to throw down, defender turns around and they already skyin past you
laugh.gif

Pip and MJ were lean/sinewy as hell. Compared to Bron/Wade who look like a TE and RB respectively these guys look like traditional Basketball players

The defense [ON] OFF switch was so fun to watch and you just knew they would win whenever they needed to.

:smokin video

the music selection :x

I remember when i was in school, some dudes from the DC area were trying to tell me that Beasley should be the #1 pick over Rose back then :x ...Aint too many worse/best matchups of a player and city like Beasley in South Beach tho, surprised he aint make the news too much in his stint there :lol:

^^^ I never saw him play before he got to the pros, so I still have a hard time believing how good/hyped Telfair was in high school. He's just so average in the NBA, maybe even below average. But at least he's sticking around the league, I guess.

Old heads, especially from the West Coast, might remember Schea Cotton. He was crazy hyped up - at least by 1990s, pre-Internet standards - and I don't think he ever even ended up playing in the NBA.

^^^ I never saw him play before he got to the pros, so I still have a hard time believing how good/hyped Telfair was in high school. He's just so average in the NBA, maybe even below average. But at least he's sticking around the league, I guess.

Because he was dropping buckets on everybody in high school.

Including at all the camps + AAU tourneys against other high major recruits.

Telfair played for one of the best HS in the country. He was dropping buckets and he had his own TV show.

It also helped that Marbury is his cousin.

Beasley so lame.

If you're gonna smoke then do it inside your home. And if he was driving from his seller then he got life wrong..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom