Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN article says cops found 3 cigarettes containing what they believe to be marijuana after smelling the herb while he was stopped.

speaking of beasley, miami took an L drafting him. I think back in 03 miami wanted to draft kaman over wade too :x
Miami should have kept beasley it would of been the best situation for him, okc could be beneficial too
Pretty sure they had to get rid of him to create the cap space to sign LeBron and Bosh. That's why they basically gave him away to Minny.
They traded him to have room for Mike Miller

Last edited:
In regards to Pek

I'm saying let him walk but Sekou Smith on NBA Hangtime blog brought up a good point since Pek and Love share the same agent this could have some impact if Love stays or goes, I think he leaves regardless. But at 15 mil plus him being injured quite a bit not really a shot blocker I'm a bit confused on what Flip should do. Maybe sign him for the one year qualify extension offer and see if you could get something in a sign and trade next off season maybe?

Pek is worth the $15M.  That's the going rate of a center..He's commanding the same amount as Brook Lopez...

Pek is worth the $15M.  That's the going rate of a center..He's commanding the same amount as Brook Lopez...

But our owner is not a billionaire. And I'm sure Rubio's agent is going to ask close to Drose numbers in 2 seasons. And we "may" have to resign Love again for max money

But our owner is not a billionaire. And I'm sure Rubio's agent is going to ask close to Drose numbers in 2 seasons. And we "may" have to resign Love again for max money

I like Pek, but $15 million seems like too much for him to me.

Dwight Howard returns to Staples Center with the Rockets on Feb. 19th.

I would for sure want to hang out with Beasley
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom