Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know, but the difference between what the Clippers were (worst franchise in sports) to what they are now is way bigger than any other team ever.
So when their fanbase acts so cocky, it's even worse. You'd think there'd be some humility... these guys were rooting for a team that basically traded Kyrie Irving and Baron Davis for Mo Williams just a few years ago.

Most Clippers fans I know -- that have been fans of the team for a long time -- are not cocky. We're happy the team is good now and have high hopes about how far they might be able to go, but are not cocky. I see much more cockiness and sense of entitlement from Lakers fans. All fan bases have their good and bad components. I really don't think Clippers fans are any worse than anyone else.

Clippers fans are like the girl who hit puberty senior year and starts wearing cut off shirts and pum pum shorts with her thong showing smiling ear to ear.

Not mad at em, they ain't been eating for years.

Yes I know, but the difference between what the Clippers were (worst franchise in sports) to what they are now is way bigger than any other team ever.
So when their fanbase acts so cocky, it's even worse. You'd think there'd be some humility... these guys were rooting for a team that basically traded Kyrie Irving and Baron Davis for Mo Williams just a few years ago.

Most Clippers fans I know -- that have been fans of the team for a long time -- are not cocky. We're happy the team is good now and have high hopes about how far they might be able to go, but are not cocky. I see much more cockiness and sense of entitlement from Lakers fans. All fan bases have their good and bad components. I really don't think Clippers fans are any worse than anyone else.

I guess I meant to say, how the fanbase is perceived. I know there are plenty of fans who aren't "cocky" or bandwagoning, but unfortunately from the outside looking in, a lot of people view the fanbase as acting like Certified more than you guys - the guys who didn't forget where the team used to be, and are enjoying the new success humbly/normally.

Last edited:
tumblr_mi14v4Gpm11rqkjmno1_500.gif

Most "Blake griffin & cp3" fans I know -- that have been disgusted with the team for a long time -- are not cocky. We're happy their is another team in la too cheer for other than the lakers and have high hopes about how far they might be able to go, but are not cocky. I see much more cockiness and sense of entitlement from Kobe fans who know their window is closing and know that theirs a new team about to run la. All fan bases have their good and bad components. I really don't think "Clippers" fans are any worse than anyone else.

This is what you really wanted to say, just be real

This man Jeff Green needs to have an all star caliber year. I'm tired of him underachieving, this is a guy who went for 43 on Bron in his best year defensively, he has the tools. With Boston in rebuild mode, he'll be playing close to 40 mins and getting atleast 20 shots a game.
I dont think he has ever had the opportunity. In okc was a good player but got traded when he was hitting his stride. Then he came to bean town and had to have serious hear surgury. And just came back. I dont think anyone feels he has been underchieving. Dude has been through a lot. With that said I see the C's fighting for the 8th seed. I think he will put up All Start numbers, but having playing the same position as LBJ melo and PG he might have a hard time being an all star. I predict 18 8 and 5

I dont think he has ever had the opportunity. In okc was a good player but got traded when he was hitting his stride. Then he came to bean town and had to have serious hear surgury. And just came back. I dont think anyone feels he has been underchieving. Dude has been through a lot. With that said I see the C's fighting for the 8th seed. I think he will put up All Start numbers, but having playing the same position as LBJ melo and PG he might have a hard time being an all star. I predict 18 8 and 5
He's definitely underachieved. 

He wasn't hitting any strides in OKC...in fact his numbers had dipped from the previous seasons. As much I enjoyed seeing him and KD play together...it was destined to fail eventually because they played the same position. Jeff ain't a 4 and KD ain't a 2. Next season is his really his first season to prove that he has top tier talent.

1)STILL A {}
2)that wont happen
3)cp3 would before he would........ ausin river prbly would before he would

Rose, the biggest {} in the league, won* one and he can't even spell MVP. Anything is possible.

Although I agree that Blake will never win an MVp :lol:

How has Certified not been banned btw? :lol:

Last edited:
But seriously though..

If Blake puts up 25 and 10 and the Clips have the best record in the league. Why wouldn't he win MVP?

1)STILL A {}
2)that wont happen
3)cp3 would before he would........ ausin river prbly would before he would

CP3 def would

And thats cause at some point or another CP3 would get hurt the clips would lose mad games without him and griffin would still average 25 & 10 showing he doesnt really win them games

Or have as much of an impact as CP3

Why do you guys dislike the Clippers? I don't understand the hate...

Come on now...

Any time the majority of the fanbase of a team get cocky, a lot of other people are gonna turn on that team...

Then you consider they're the Clippers, who have been a dismal franchise for so long until recently, and it makes that even worse...

I dunno if your whole 73 win prediction wasn't serious, but that's not far from how Clipper fans really talk.

Like I went to a Clipper game last year and it was the worst sports experience of my life. I was basically sitting in an audience filled with CertifiedFlyBoi23's. Can you imagine that?

damn that HAD to be rough...... full of them :wow:

Why do you guys dislike the Clippers? I don't understand the hate...

and then later on the page...

Clippers would've been in the finals last yr if Memphis would be in the east like they should be

>D

View media item 442357

did you really put a * next to that like there somthing funny that went on with voting or something? cut it out kids

at the end of the day, blake griffin for mvp.

Willing to bet any one in here $2,500 and a bottle of Henny XO that Harden wins MVP before Blake

see what a real bet looks like flygirl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom