Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

and something for the Laker fans too.  Reggie did his thing , but Shaq was too much

Last edited:
I wonder if he has any regrets about that...

I don't see why he would, he's still the greatest player to ever live and I think he cares about that more than anything. He put his sons in position to succeed but at a certain point it's up to you, his sons just didn't have the drive that he did.

I don't see why he would, he's still the greatest player to ever live and I think he cares about that more than anything. He put his sons in position to succeed but at a certain point it's up to you, his sons just didn't have the drive that he did.

True.

I'm sure they had alot of pressure on them to be great by their peers and they were tired of it.

He put his sons in position to succeed but at a certain point it's up to you, his sons just didn't have the drive that he did.

And with good reason. Those kids know they're set for life no matter what they do career wise, whether basketball of something else.

Plus, I believe two of his sons were good enough to play college ball. That may be "trash" as compared to their dad, but it's a lot more than most of the general population can say.

his sons are living the life & kno they are set for life...they dont care

Last edited:
According to the Clippers, "Lob City" is done

"Lob City doesn't exist anymore. Lob City is done," Griffin told ESPN's Shelley Smith in an interview at the Clippers media day on Monday. "We're moving on and we're going to find our identity during training camp and that will be our new city. No more Lob City."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ival-los-angeles-clippers-spells-end-lob-city

Personally, I'm glad. Shows that the team is focused on the right things going into the season. Plus, I've always thought the Lob City thing got blown way out proportion anyway.

Unfortunately, there's plenty of people on this board who won't let us forget "Flop City" any time soon ...

They should. As a man there is no glory in being handed everything in your life and living off your father's name, don't matter how much money you have. Not being able to even play D1 ball at a high level considering all the opportunities they had afforded to them, becoming a rest haven for gold digging broads and posting pictures of your meat online isn't living the life to me. Maybe we just we have different views.

NBA TV was just muted for like 15 seconds straight because KG was talking to JET who is miked up. :rofl:

This is gold.

They should. As a man there is no glory in being handed everything in your life and living off your father's name, don't matter how much money you have. Not being able to even play D1 ball at a high level considering all the opportunities they had afforded to them, becoming a rest haven for gold digging broads and posting pictures of your meat online isn't living the life to me. Maybe we just we have different views.
You make it seem like theyre obligated to play ball though. Playing ball is a hobby for most people, includign these dudes. They arent failures by any stretch of the word, they're going to school and will have viable careers. They just arent elite players.

KG wants the Nets to hold opponents under 80 points/game.. cmon' son
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom