Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I start Matt Ryan or Sam Bradford this week?

Bradford playing against the jags so I'm leaning towards Bradford this week

is that a real question...wrong thread or not

Kobe to undergo Platelet-Rich plasma therapy on right knee according to yahoo sports

Last edited:
Kobe to undergo Platelet-Rich plasma therapy on right knee according to yahoo sports

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 5m
Kobe had his knee done in 2011, loved the results but decided against doing it again in 2012. So it's logical he would do it now in 2013.

He's definitely underachieved. 

He wasn't hitting any strides in OKC...in fact his numbers had dipped from the previous seasons. As much I enjoyed seeing him and KD play together...it was destined to fail eventually because they played the same position. Jeff ain't a 4 and KD ain't a 2. Next season is his really his first season to prove that he has top tier talent.
how is that underachieving then. I could understand if he was getting the opportunity to be successful and didnt. like you said he was playing out of position. When he got to play the 3 you saw what he could do. You said it next year is his FIRST season to prove he is a top tier talent. 

Not in the next 3 years because there's some guy named LeBron in Miami who is better at basketball and has a better team then anyone else. But after that, Harden will win an MVP
Maybe it's just me, but I think Durant will snag at least one MVP in the next 3 years.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Durant will snag at least one MVP in the next 3 years.

All depends what happens with him and Westbrook. For some reason I see OKC messing that up too. Also he may get it just like Rose did out of voter fatigue for LeBron

But seriously though..

If Blake puts up 25 and 10 and the Clips have the best record in the league. Why wouldn't he win MVP?

1)STILL A {}

2)that wont happen
3)cp3 would before he would........ ausin river prbly would before he would

16767544_drose_nt.gif

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 5m
Kobe had his knee done in 2011, loved the results but decided against doing it again in 2012. So it's logical he would do it now in 2013.

Kobe taking that Germany trip again huh? :nerd:

33 6 and 4 on 45% 39% from 3

Lakers still finish 10th in the west

Last edited:
honestly if things dont work out this year for OKC i wouldnt be surprised if they move one of their pieces to get a top 3 pick in this draft.

this guy still talking about Blake winning MVP?

:rofl:

cut it out bruh, its NOT gonna happen.

*yawn* I hear this about the clippers all the time. First round Exit yet again this season :lol:

All the time? The Clippers have only been a playoff team since CP got there, which was just two years ago. In that time, they got to the second round once and lost in the first round once. And, as compared to last season, the team this year is improved at the 2 and 3 spots and significantly improved at the head coach position. The West is going to be tough once again, so I'm not guaranteeing the Clippers will make the WCF, but it doesn't make much sense to say that they're not going anywhere just because of what happened last season.

Repped.

Why do you guys dislike the Clippers? I don't understand the hate...
because of you

Repped.

Last edited:
Yes I know, but the difference between what the Clippers were (worst franchise in sports) to what they are now is way bigger than any other team ever.
So when their fanbase acts so cocky, it's even worse. You'd think there'd be some humility... these guys were rooting for a team that basically traded Kyrie Irving and Baron Davis for Mo Williams just a few years ago.

Most Clippers fans I know -- that have been fans of the team for a long time -- are not cocky. We're happy the team is good now and have high hopes about how far they might be able to go, but are not cocky. I see much more cockiness and sense of entitlement from Lakers fans. All fan bases have their good and bad components. I really don't think Clippers fans are any worse than anyone else.

I guess I meant to say, how the fanbase is perceived. I know there are plenty of fans who aren't "cocky" or bandwagoning, but unfortunately from the outside looking in, a lot of people view the fanbase as acting like Certified more than you guys - the guys who didn't forget where the team used to be, and are enjoying the new success humbly/normally.

Yeah thats mostly bandwagon fans. Those of use who've been supporting for a while are grateful and relieved, ie Law, MJ and some others on here.

honestly if things dont work out this year for OKC i wouldnt be surprised if they move one of their pieces to get a top 3 pick in this draft.
Dont think they would trade Westbrook or Durant. That is the only way they are getting a top pick via trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom