Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Well Ferry is out. Ridiculous. Back to square one. One of the dumbest if not the dumbest moves in atlanta sports history. Jus fire the man who put together the best hawks team in 50+ years. Sad day. :smh: :smh: :smh:
New ownership jus pissed off a huge part of that fanbase they JUST built.
-Better get Lemarcus Aldridge now.

Last edited:
Happy to say I havent watched one minute of the finals or even seen the highlights. Bron not getting my ratings.

Last edited:
Screw the hawks. Done with them before ownership even gets rolling. They fire Ferry they're going back into oblivion for me. I guess political correctness is more important than winning. And apparently the hawks dont wanna win if they're letting ferry go. They can't fire him. He hasn't done anything wrong. He has to either resign or they have to come up with a reason to fire him. Reading someone else's words while being illegally recorded isn't fire worthy. Which is why he hasn't been fired yet. Or been docked any of his pay. Cause they can't fire him for that bs. Firing Ferry would be rewarding the real idiot in this fiasco which is the guy who illegally recorded Ferry reading someone else's words and set Ferry up. If that's the type of behavior this new ownership likes then they won't last long. Fire Ferry and I'll he done with them. Along wirh many others. The overall majority.
Hawks be back to treadmill hawks within 4 years after all that brilliant work Ferry did with the roster wears off. Better bring Ferry back. Not likely tho. Too much political correctness involved. :smh: :smh:
Cant even read a piece of paper someone else wrote anymore :smh:
#freedannyferry

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the hawks. Done with them before ownership even gets rolling. They fire Ferry they're going back into oblivion for me. I guess political correctness is more important than winning. And apparently the hawks dont wanna win if they're letting ferry go. They can't fire him. He hasn't done anything wrong. He has to either resign or they have to come up with a reason to fire him. Reading someone else's words while being illegally recorded isn't fire worthy. Which is why he hasn't been fired yet. Or been docked any of his pay. Cause they can't fire him for that bs. Firing Ferry would be rewarding the real idiot in this fiasco which is the guy who illegally recorded Ferry reading someone else's words and set Ferry up. If that's the type of behavior this new ownership likes then they won't last long. Fire Ferry and I'll he done with them. Along wirh many others. The overall majority.
Hawks be back to treadmill hawks within 4 years after all that brilliant work Ferry did with the roster wears off. Better bring Ferry back. Not likely tho. Too much political correctness involved.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Cant even read a piece of paper someone else wrote anymore
mean.gif

#freedannyferry
Come on Ryan.

Don't do this.

I hope you're just venting and not really giving up on your squad for one Fire/Hire. 

His actions may very well be un-"fire worthy"

Fact is, in business, you live with the consequences of your actions, and Ferry is not immune to this rule, NOBODY is, everybody is replaceable.

But, if you use this as an excuse, if you aren't just venting and you really are throwing in the towel and fading the Hawks back in to oblivion, well....I can sincerely say, I will be shocked, disappointed and dooped all in one.

Hang in there, or don't. We shall see.

Come on Ryan.
Don't do this.
I hope you're just venting and not really giving up on your squad for one Fire/Hire. 
His actions may very well be un-"fire worthy"
Fact is, in business, you live with the consequences of your actions, and Ferry is not immune to this rule, NOBODY is, everybody is replaceable.

But, if you use this as an excuse, if you aren't just venting and you really are throwing in the towel and fading the Hawks back in to oblivion, well....I can sincerely say, I will be shocked, disappointed and dooped all in one.

Hang in there, or don't. We shall see.
done with the hawks. **** tony ressler and his group. **** political correctness. Not supporting a team that doesn't bring back the best general manager in the teams 50 year history. The gm who really just won exec of the year. Not supporting any business that doesn't retain people who do their job that well and just because of something they read out loud that some one else wrote that someone illegally recorded u are "let go". Bud and Wilcox will now be the GM and President of basketball operations. Neither of whom have any experience in doing so. Ferry on the other hand was likely the best in the league where general managers are the worst of all the major sports in america. For some reason most NBA GMS are terrible at their job or just flat out not focused on winning. The towel is thrown. I'd rather be a bandwaggon warriors fan than a hawks fan right now. I'll prob just go back to not watching the nba at all since the league and game sucks now as a whole anyway. Hawks will never reach the ECF again now. Guarantee Bud wanted to leave too cause ferry isn't coming back which is why they are promoting Bud and giving him all this power now. Which he doesn't need. That's not what he does. He's a coach. Not a president of basketball operations. Seen how that worked out for Doc Rivers with the Clippers. Go Warriors tho. Im officially done with the hawks. Back to oblivion.
View media item 1587978

Last edited:
Apparantly the new rule in america now is not to read anything out loud that somebody else wrote cause u never know what scumbag might be illegally recording u trying to set u up. Can even read out loud no more haha. What a complete joke. Political correctness has officially gotten completely out of control. So much for freedom of speech. Hell u can't even speak someone else's words.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...nt--part-ways-with-danny-ferry-145028300.html
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it's so stupid it's funny. And they gotta pay Ferry for 3 more years. Idiots. Happy I won't be waisting anymore of my time now with this team. I do wish Budenholzer and Wilcox and all the players luck tho. Just not giving my ratings to that business. I personally don't support that type of behavior.
-funny that in the comment section on the article every single person said it was stupid they let Ferry go.

Last edited:
Well. I guess that's that. That's a pretty flippant attitude towards the Hawks and NBA both.

It's not the Players fault or the NBA's fault that Ferry got fired.

Giving up on them......eh whatever, nevermind even......find another team that's perfect I guess. Like GSW right now. Root for them.

I know Presti is at the top of GM's in the NBA. 

If he was reading slander mail about a group and got hit in the head, I'd still fan for OKC. Just me though.

Do you.

Last edited:
http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/internal-investigation-clears-former-hawks-gm-wron/nmhPM/

*anybody with half a brain knows Ferry didn't do anything wrong. Spineless new owners too scared of the media and their political correctness and public relations. If this were in Boston, Ferry would still be the GM. But this is Atlanta...... :smh: :smh: Ferry is the wrong color. Yea i said it. I don't give a damn. It's the truth. Just being white is racially insensitive these days :lol: :lol: :lol: what a damn joke man. Screw em. I'll be pulling for Danny Ferry in the future.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....erry-motivated-by-bias-in-luol-deng-comments/
*cleared of all wrongdoing yet he's not with the team anymore. Complete joke.
View media item 1592245

Last edited:
heard on sports radio here in atl

ferry firing was fair

saying its even certain things that didnt get out 

Fair is where u go to ride the rides. Atlanta sports radio talk is a joke concerning the hawks. Not one of them knows anything about basketball. They should stick to the Braves, Falcons, and Bulldogs. Most them dudes arent even from Georgia. Let alone atlanta. They all suck except for Chuck Oliver and Matt Chernoff. Steak Shapiro sucks. All he does is talk about all the restaurants his fat *** eats at.

heard on sports radio here in atl
ferry firing was fair
saying its even certain things that didnt get out 
He didn't get fired. He was bought out. They couldn't fire him. He didn't do anything wrong. Says it right there is the 2 links I posted. Plain as day. This was a public relations move. Law Firm states that "It did not find evidence that Ferry was motivated by racial, ethnic, or country of origin bias or animas.

Last edited:
All 3 of my hawks fans friends applaud the ferry firing

If you do not see what he did was wrong and his firing was justified you got problems dude and the hawks fanbase is better off without you

It is never ok to say or read something like that on any corporate level. Not even if you brought a championship to the city

Last edited:
Are you aware of the extensive history of boston, racism, and sports?

I suggest you read about that.
Take your left winging *** on somewhere with that garbage kane. Ferry has been cleared of all wrongdoing by a law firm. He was bought out for public relations and political correctness. Nothing more nothing less. Everybody I've talked to thought this was a complete joke and proof of our ultra sensitive society. You and your people are the ones with problems. Guess yall must be perfect or something. Nutjobs.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...otally-inappropriate--comments-173006155.html
read the comment section on yahoo about where every single comment said this was stupid.

*white fans count too
*even in atlanta

Last edited:
The racism history in Boston :lol: :lol: Gimme a damn break. What do u teach liberal sciences at Cal Berkley or something :rofl: of course I know about the racist history in boston. As well as the racist history in atlanta, and every other place where white people lived with black people. The whites are always the bad guys. It's always the whites fault. Why are whites are the only people ever accused of being racist? It has gotten out of control with people like u kane and your political correctness and ur lessons u think people should learn from u and ur "perfect" friends. Take that on somewhere else. I damn sure don't need or want to hear it. To me and my friends yall are the crazy ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 of my hawks fans friends applaud the ferry firing

If you do not see what he did was wrong and his firing was justified you got problems dude and the hawks fanbase is better off without you

It is never ok to say or read something like that on any corporate level. Not even if you brought a championship to the city
Ferry wasn't even fired. He was bought out. And paid for 3 more years of work. And cleared of any and all wrongdoing. Maybe do ur homework next time.

Last edited:
Wait a minute........RyanJumpMan jumped ship from the Hawks? Is this real life?

Back
Top Bottom