Official 2014-2015 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

That doesn't make what he read any less offensive.
Is offending people accidentally wrong? It obviously wasn't here. Ferry was only punished by the media. He still got paid for last season and for the next 3. So legally he did nothing wrong. He was reading somebody else's words. I agree what he read out loud was a mean thing to say.

I'm just reading your posts. It's borderline embarrassing at best for you. Worst part is you could make a decent case supporting Ferry, but then you went off the rails with these personal 'thoughts' and injustices.

Why are you so stuck on this being a legal matter? You don't have to break a law for your actions to be offensive.

They had Mohammed drawing contests down in Texas. Do you also feel that those weren't offensive because they didn't break any laws?
so i guess u just make up your own laws as u go along? Double standards and what not. He said something wrong. I'm pretty sure it's happened before and I'm pretty sure it will happen again. We're all human right?

I'm just reading your posts. It's borderline embarrassing at best for you. Worst part is you could make a decent case supporting Ferry, but then you went off the rails with these personal 'thoughts' and injustices.
Meh I'm not worried bout embarrassing myself. I'm smart enough to know what the hell is going on out here in reality and not living in the matrix.

For the record I think Donald Sterling is scum of the earth and the fact Ferry name has to now be brought up in the same breath as that scumbag it's BS.

You should have never ventured out of the jordan brand forum this is chalk board screeching bad for you dog

Seriously though?

An attack on whites? It's one thing to say you don't think the Ferry firing was warranted...but to say attack on whites and blacks are racist etc is the EXACT same rhetoric that conservative racist say. Hell, that's what Dylan Roof said.

Aside from that...how do you keep jumping on and off a bandwagon man? It's crazy.

What's with everybody judging me? Who the hell r yall to judge me. Y'all don't even know me. Let God do the judging.

What's with everybody judging me? Who the hell r yall to judge me. Y'all don't even know me. Let God do the judging.

You put the rhetoric out there. You put part of yourself out there and that is what is being judged. Your immaturity and foolishness shined through your posts. As I said, had a decent point with Ferry and a good discussion could have ensued since it is an odd situation. But you used this as a personal blog and threw garbage out there. You may not care but your NT rep is done. This is what people will remember when they see you post. Think first, type second

I mean you're out here saying there is an attack on white people, calling black people racist and hopping on and off bandwagons.

I'm not "judging" you....but you looking real funny in the light...

Seriously though?

An attack on whites? It's one thing to say you don't think the Ferry firing was warranted...but to say attack on whites and blacks are racist etc is the EXACT same rhetoric that conservative racist say. Hell, that's what Dylan Roof said.

Aside from that...how do you keep jumping on and off a bandwagon man? It's crazy.
I'm not a conservative or a liberal, they're both crazy, I'm somewhere in the middle like most sane people. Aside from that I personally don't think u can be called a bandwaggon fan when your born and raised and reside there.

Last edited:
I mean you're out here saying there is an attack on white people, calling black people racist and hopping on and off bandwagons.

I'm not "judging" you....but you looking real funny in the light...
Good. Means I'm saying things that yall have never heard before. Gives u a different perspective. I've never known that hurt anyone. Yall sound crazy to me. But I'm not gonna just dismiss somebody cause what I think they're saying is crazy. Crazy is the worst thing to call someone.

Back
Top Bottom