OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Can't wait to hear LeBetards rant on this if he has one. I feel like the Don isn't finished however. :smokin

This dude Shabazz can shoot, pass, and make plays for his teammates. He has NBA range already and should be able to contribute out the gate.

It would be sooo nice to have another guy out there who can make plays and shoot lights out. We severely lacked that last season.

Ennis :wow:

Dude was just BALLING! He definitely needs to be on the team and in the rotation. I believe he was an mvp candidate in that league.

Surprisingly good crowds out there.

RECAP:

NBA DRAFT JUNE 26, 2014

MIAMI HEAT TRADE FOR SHABAZZ NAPIER

MIAMI GETS: 1 RD, PICK 24: PG SHABAZZ NAPIER UCONN

CHARLOTTE GETS 1RD, PICK 26: SG P.J. HAIRSTON UNC ; 2RD, PICK 55 PG SEMAJ CHRISTON XAV ; FUTURE 2019 2RD PICK

James Ennis looks freakishly athletic lol. Tbh I think he can come off the bench. Cause some TO's and it's off to the races.

Shabaz.. looks like he will be a wonderful piece to the squad. His shooting stroke is :smokin I think he might have a little trouble defending on the NBA level though

So is Chalmers time in Miami done? If so I have to admit it's gonna be a little depressing seeing him go.

Does this make Cole our starter or is shabazz gonna compete against Cole to start?

So is Chalmers time in Miami done? If so I have to admit it's gonna be a little depressing seeing him go.

Does this make Cole our starter or is shabazz gonna compete against Cole to start?
They'll try to bring in a veteran point to start if they can make it happen. I'm sure they will be able to. They've wasted no time being aggressive this off-season.

I'm looking forward to seeing both Bazz and my son in Summer league together. Should be exciting and at the very least would push Norris to perform at a higher peak!

Riley making the moves to keep Lebron here
pimp.gif

Looking forward to seeing Ennis on the court

What's holding up Wade and Bosh lol

James Ennis looks like a young Shawn Kemp :wow:

He's got to be on the team next year. Hopefully Beas and Oden come back next year to give us that young up and comers movement we needed for a very long time.

I think it's all but cemented that LeBron is coming back. Here's a vid of Wade and Bron leaving the SOHO Beach House on South Beach.

Last edited:
Deal between Miami and Toronto for Lowry is pretty much down Norris Cole and draft picks for lowry deal is imminent according to bR

My son Norris. Hate it had to to be him. Heat haters are sick tho, our team is improving tremendously in such a short time. Now if only we can fix our core issues

Yea I'm seeing that now. I'm not mad actually. Norris still shows so much potential... Chalmers on the other hand, has been here long enough to reach his potential.. And hasn't

I think Norris cash and draft pics for Lowry is a great deal. Lowry played like an all star this year should have made the team.

I was watching his teams top 10 plays of the season and he basically made up every play lol

Going to be interesting to see who's the starting PG. Chalmers is basically one foot out the door on the other hand I've never been a big Cole fan, but at least he plays within the system. It just angers me when I see him trying to force drives and he finishes those at a rate of 1 for every 10. He can at least defend and play his position. Soon enough the team will be rounded out, but I expect this upcoming team to be the best Heat squad ever.

Do you guys think Napier could start?

If we get Lowry for Cole and draft picks I wouldn't mind. That's a win in my book. I like Cole a lot, and he does play very good defense at his position and size. But offensively he doesn't give us a lot.

If we managed to get Lowry we'd still have some holes to fill: rebounding/size, and some 3 and D wings/role players.

Back
Top Bottom