OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Yea greg is cheap and has somewhat more potential than most big men at that price but they need to do somethin, honestly I think if UD had his usual min, during this season our rebounding wouldn't have been such a discrepancy. I was mad about that all year, don't think we would have such a bad regular season either. Watever reason he was benched doesn't matter now tho... and I'm not gonna lie kinda jealous lakers got randle, he was my favorite out of the draft wouldda been a great addition to the team

Yea greg is cheap and has somewhat more potential than most big men at that price but they need to do somethin, honestly I think if UD had his usual min, during this season our rebounding wouldn't have been such a discrepancy. I was mad about that all year, don't think we would have such a bad regular season either. Watever reason he was benched doesn't matter now tho... and I'm not gonna lie kinda jealous lakers got randle, he was my favorite out of the draft wouldda been a great addition to the team
our lineup decisions all year were questionable at best. cuz, spoelstra.

Yea, hurt me just watching, cant imagine how those guys felt, UD and beas had more heart than most of those guys but didn't get a chance till it was too late or time to resort to desperation

Yea, hurt me just watching, cant imagine how those guys felt, UD and beas had more heart than most of those guys but didn't get a chance till it was too late or time to resort to desperation
UD barely touched hardwood, beasley barely touched, oden barely touched, james jones never touched, battier barely touched....

AND EACH ONE OF THEM went straight to work at every opportunity but again... cuz, spoelstra.

They showed more life, yes but I wouldn't say they went straight to work. The problem with Beasley was that for every basket he got, he would give it right back on the other end.

They showed more life, yes but I wouldn't say they went straight to work. The problem with Beasley was that for every basket he got, he would give it right back on the other end.
[table][tr][th=""]
Overall
[/th][th=""]
GP
[/th][th=""]
MIN
[/th][th=""]
FGM
[/th][th=""]
FGA
[/th][th=""]
FG%
[/th][th=""]
3FGM
[/th][th=""]
3FGA
[/th][th=""]
3FG%
[/th][th=""]
FTM
[/th][th=""]
FTA
[/th][th=""]
FT%
[/th][th=""]
OREB
[/th][th=""]
DREB
[/th][th=""]
REB
[/th][th=""]
AST
[/th][th=""]
TOV
[/th][th=""]
STL
[/th][th=""]
BLK
[/th][th=""]
PF
[/th][th=""]
DD2
[/th][th=""]
TD3
[/th][th=""]
PTS
[/th][th=""]
+/-
[/th][/tr][tr][td]2013-14[/td][td]55[/td][td]15.1[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]6.5[/td][td]49.9%[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]38.9%[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]77.2%[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]2.6[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]0.8[/td][td]1.0[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]0.4[/td][td]1.7[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]-0.8[/td][/tr][/table]
looking at this... beasley only played 15 minutes a game on average. shot nearly 50% (and u know most of them were SHOTS not layups) was good for 2-3 rebounds and 8 pts. 1 turnover.

thats GREAT for 15 minutes. and we know the #s are a bit staggered cuz he didnt play 15 in every game certainly. but on AVERAGE, these numbers show he was definitely an asset.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 1m
Kyle Lowry has agreed to a 4 year, $48M contract to stay with Toronto, sources tell Yahoo.

I might be in the minority but I want Jameer Nelson for a few yrs while Shabazz gets better as a pro

Last edited:
Idk about you guys but I would like to resolve the big 3 issue sooner rather than later. If bron signs a 2 year with us, then I would rather him just walk now honestly.

I agree. I don't know why it's taking so long to get these contracts situated. The longer it takes the more other top tier FA sign with other teams.

Pau is basically gone, Lowery signed with the Raptors, Gortat signed with the Wiz, and the list goes on...

Say if LeBron leaves, basically ever top FA this year will be off the books by the time he's ready to make his decision.

There's just no cap space to sign a "top tier" free agent. Pat Riley is going to have to really pull something out of his bag of tricks to sign one. The most realistic option was always to just replace the rusted and worn out old parts for refurbished ones that aren't as worn out. This core isn't going to change drastically unless one of the big 3 decides to walk.

I don't think they'll land anyone big, I never thought they would land anyone big, thought they would just get different role players... I hope they stay away from melo

There's just no cap space to sign a "top tier" free agent. Pat Riley is going to have to really pull something out of his bag of tricks to sign one. The most realistic option was always to just replace the rusted and worn out old parts for refurbished ones that aren't as worn out. This core isn't going to change drastically unless one of the big 3 decides to walk.

I'm going by the "alleged" $10-$12 million dollars experts are predicting after the big 3 re-work their contracts and resign. With that money along with the $5million mid-level exemption we have and the $2.5 million trade clause we have (from the Joel Anthony trade) we have more than enough to get top tier FAs but the ones we were supposedly linked to are signing with other teams and haven't heard from Riley or the Heat staff.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA ·
Pat Riley is still setting up free agent meetings for his trip to L.A. this week, selling promise of rings over Miami's shrinking cap space.

There's a lot going on right now with this talk about Le6ron's agent meeting all these teams. This is part of the process.

Keep calm

If Le6ron did somehow leave..........Don't be like a Cavs fan and do and/or say stupid stuff. I for one, will be thankful and appreciative for what he has done for this team.

That being said, I don't think he leaves whatsoever

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Pau Gasol will indeed meet with the Heat, according to a source.

Back
Top Bottom