OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

He's up six and I have Tannehill and Miami's D left, pretty safe to say I'm winning this week and moving up to 2nd with a 8-5 record :pimp:

207 points. 10-3. 2nd seed due to points. First round bye.

I don't like the Week 15 schedule of my roster though.

Shout out to Laveon Bell, dude has put the cape on for 1 of my squads. Started off 1-4 now 8-5 on a 5 game winning streak and first place in my division. A win next week and I lock up a 1st round bye, can't believe I was able to turn it around in that league :pimp:

9-3-1 in the NT 20 team league, playoffs start next week looks like like I'm locked into the #2 seed :smokin

8-5 in another league, just lost to the last place team :smh: I hate that. Playoff spot locked up tho, just playing for seeding next week.

10-3 but I lost Ellington this week

I hope he isn't out that long

You guys were right about the Giants D :lol:

Made some stupid decisons this week and took the L by 2 pts :smh:

Got the first round bye locked up tho, 10-3 :pimp:

Please let the fantasy gods take mercy on me.

I lead my league by 140 total points but I'm 7-5, If I win tonight I'll secure a 1st round bye.

I'm down by 15 with Dolphins defense only.

I'm prayin.

Geno's starting so that's at least 3 INT's.

I'd actually be more surprised if they had less than 15.

God I hope so.

So frustrating putting up big points every week but facing dudes that have their biggest game of the year against you.

The 1st round BYE would be SO CLUTCH.

Going against the league's dark horse in the first round and arguably the best team in the second round. Just bring it.

I need 24 points from the Dolphins D tonight to pull the come from behind win. There's definitely a chance... :nerd:

I was somehow able to pick up Ryan Tannehill off of waivers this week in a really competitive league (12 team, $300 buy in). I've gotten by pretty much by streaming QBs all year. Palmer, Henne, Cousins, Glennon, Mallett, and McCown have all started for me at some point this season. It costs $5 to add players too :x. Looking forward to having some consistency in the playoffs from Tanny :lol:.

Big week coming up first round of the playoffs, my lineup currently PPR:

Brady
Jordy
Gordon
Shady (at seattle)
Lacy
Delanie Walker (against Giants)
Mike Evans
Blair Walsh
AZ Defense

Bench
Gio Bernard
Fitz
Jarvis Landry
Stafford
Fred Jackson
Reggie Bush/Jordan Reed/Kyle Rudolph (depending on who I get on waivers)

Any changes I should make? Drop Walsh for Justin Tucker? Start Gio or F Jax over Evans?
Green Bay defense is on waivers.

Last edited:
^ I think I'd stay put on your starters. None of your bench guys' matchups warrant a spot in the starting lineup imo. But definitely drop Walsh for Tucker. I'd also make Reed the #1 waiver priority, and if you can land him I'd consider starting him over Walker. Although it's pretty much a coin flip with those 2 guys. They both have their QB's trust (better for Walker if Locker starts), Walker has the better matchup, but Reed has the higher upside imo.

Last edited:
I was somehow able to pick up Ryan Tannehill off of waivers this week in a really competitive league (12 team, $300 buy in). I've gotten by pretty much by streaming QBs all year. Palmer, Henne, Cousins, Glennon, Mallett, and McCown have all started for me at some point this season. It costs $5 to add players too
sick.gif
. Looking forward to having some consistency in the playoffs from Tanny
laugh.gif
:x that league aint for me .. forget that :lol:

I hope you win man, get that $ back

Dolphin D vs Jets sounds so right it could be wrong. I already won and considered just leaving them in to pad the score (already up 104 pts) but I could see the jets pulling something out the *** like they did against Pitt :smh:

CJ Anderson is money....

Any RB in Peyton's offense is gonna eat (except Montee Ball lmao)

Hillman, Knowshon, now CJ

Last edited:
CJ Anderson is money....

Any RB in Peyton's offense is gonna eat (except Montee Ball lmao)

Hillman, Knowshon, now CJ
knowshon was ok .. he didnt get the type of production the RBs are getting this year. idk fantasy wise this is my first year playing but just watching games seemed like he was the Monte Ball of those years

^ I think I'd stay put on your starters. None of your bench guys' matchups warrant a spot in the starting lineup imo. But definitely drop Walsh for Tucker. I'd also make Reed the #1 waiver priority, and if you can land him I'd consider starting him over Walker. Although it's pretty much a coin flip with those 2 guys. They both have their QB's trust (better for Walker if Locker starts), Walker has the better matchup, but Reed has the higher upside imo.

1 of my leagues is $10 to add/drop/trade :x

Dolphin D vs Jets sounds so right it could be wrong. I already won and considered just leaving them in to pad the score (already up 104 pts) but I could see the jets pulling something out the *** like they did against Pitt :smh:

Worried about benching MIA D/ST when you're up 104 pts :wow: :lol: .. Geno is starting, I highly doubt the Dolphins end up with negative points tonight.

1 of my leagues is $10 to add/drop/trade :x
Worried about benching MIA D/ST when you're up 104 pts :wow: :lol: .. Geno is starting, I highly doubt the Dolphins end up with negative points tonight.
nah not worried i just dont want to decrease my score for the week. Im 5th highest scoring im trying to move that list lol

I need 16 points to win..If you had to pick one, who would you put your trust in..

Mike Wallace or Lamar Miller

If I win I remain in 1st with the number 1 seed. I need this win

Back
Top Bottom