OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

First round of the playoffs! Momma i made it!
Any info/advice/tips would be appreciated.

[Starting Lineup]
Russy
Ingram
Forsett
Dez
Julio
Delanie
D. Hop
Texans D
Crosby

[Bench]
Kaep
Mike Wallace
J. Matthews
Kelce
Sanu
Tim Wright

Any changes needa be made ??

Last edited:
I'd somewhat like to start Herron over Gio this week but I'm not taking any chances in the playoffs. Sticking with the "start your studs" gameplan.

Made the playoffs in all 3 leagues. #1 seed in one, and I missed a first round bye by a win in my other. Commish messed up in my other league so there's still 1 more week of reg season so the champ game is week 17 :x

Anywho, Tannehill or Cutler this week?

Made the playoffs in 2 NT leagues :pimp:

main money league got the 5 seed. I hate when i play someone who has a player that I have in another league. smh

need help. so far im starting

cutler
forte
lacey
julio jones
gordon
crowell
bennent
texans d
parkey

im torn because at flex, i could start crowell/stills/lafell/gio and at TE i can start reed/bennent/cameron

thoughts?

Last edited:
Made the playoffs in 2 NT leagues :pimp:

main money league got the 5 seed. I hate when i play someone who has a player that I have in another league. smh

need help. so far im starting

cutler
forte
lacey
julio jones
gordon
crowell
bennent
texans d
parkey

im torn because at flex, i could start crowell/stills/lafell/gio and at TE i can start reed/bennent/cameron

thoughts?

Not sure if I'm comfy starting 2 Browns this week, I would probably go with Stills or Lafell over Crowell, both have been getting plenty of looks from their QBs.

TE I would lean towards Bennett just because he's playing his former team and I know Cutler will look his way. Reed isn't a bad option either however I don't trust Cameron at all, I'm not putting my playoff chances in his hands, he's done absolutely nothing this season (due to injuries) to warrant any starting consideration at this point unless he's 100% healthy.

Last edited:
Made #1 seed, opponent has Rodgers, Bell, and Foster 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Think I'll be good as long as my team plays up to par like it has been the past few weeks

Need some help Pick 1:

Gordon

Anderson 

If Kelce puts up another dud this week and Rudolph has another decent game I'm gonna have a tough decision to make next week.

I got Mac starting for this week but going up against Seattle is iffy. I got KB on the bench just cause of that real struggle that is Carolina offense.

Who would y'all go with

Crazy how the week that I finally get good production from a TE (Fleener), the rest of my squad drops duds.

Nervous about Ellington and Charles being banged up as well. :frown:

Morris vs. STL or Rashad Jennings vs. Titans

leaning towards Jennings cuz the Titans D blows, but i think Jennings is banged up as well.

Can also start both by benching Evans in flex, but not sure I wanna do that..

ah, decisions decisions.

Any help?

Hymen thoughts on Evans this week against that Lions d? Will McCown be rushed too often to make Evans a viable play? Have Gio and F-Jax as alternatives.

I got Mac starting for this week but going up against Seattle is iffy. I got KB on the bench just cause of that real struggle that is Carolina offense.

Who would y'all go with

Crazy how the week that I finally get good production from a TE (Fleener), the rest of my squad drops duds.

Nervous about Ellington and Charles being banged up as well. :frown:

Last time they played NO Benjamin had a terrible game. I think he will do better this go around but I would go with Mac

I have the same 2 RB's. I think Charles will be fine but I might sit Ellington for Fred Jackson.

Last edited:
I made the playoffs in my league, need some help with my matchup

Standard ESPN

QB: Stafford or Tannehill? I'm going w/ Stafford as of now

Flex: Mark Ingram or Brandon Marshall? I really have no idea who to play

Def: Bills D or Eagles D? I'm thinking Eagles..

Thanks in advance NT!!!

So there is a 3 way tie for 3/4 place in my league. The tie breaker is head-head record.
BiddiesquadvsDOUCHEBAGS is 2-0
BiddiesquadvsU Mad Bro is 0-1 (They play the 2nd time this week)

DOUCHEBAGSvsBiddiesquad is 0-2
DOUCHEBAGSvsU Mad Bro is 1-1

U Mad BrovsBiddiesquad is 0-1 (They play the 2nd time this week)
U Mad BrovsDOUCHEBAGS is 1-1

I'm confused because U Mad Bro and Douchebags are 1-1 and U Mad Bro has less points than DOUCHEBAGS so why is he 4th and DOUCHEBAGS is 5th.
Any help is appreciated, the league doesn't want DOUCHEBAGS in playoffs so what scenario would have to happen in order for DOUCHEBAGS to stay in 5th thanks.

What do you mean you say the league doesn't want him in the playoffs :lol:

I have no clue why your standings are currently set that way, seems odd. I guess you just gotta hope DoucheBags lose and the other two teams win

12 team leagues believe it or not my teams ended up being stacked once I trade Stafford Ingram and Beckham for McCoy and Brady

1st place in 5 out of 7 leagues. 1st place and bye in my 2 money leagues.
Other 2 leagues I'm in 2nd place. Playoffs in All my leagues

I'd be mad at myself for not star,ting Fitzpatrick AND Hopkins this week if i hadn't already clinched my 1 seed.

Back
Top Bottom