OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Welp, looks like us Josh Gordon owners are stuck with Hoyer for another week. :smh:

Why won't they just let Manizel flourish at this point?

Hoyer is a FA at the end of the season, you trade up to get Johnny, might as well see what you have instead of waiting till the offseason. I know they're in a playoff race but let Johnny cook!

hoyer throws it to Gordon 15-16 times per game!

cant complain with that.. and just based off of their last game.. Gordon's 1st half numbers vs his 2nd half numbers were pretty drastic

No complaints, the problem is everything Hoyer has been doing since Gordon came back is forced/telegraphed. At least Johnny is mobile so you have to respect his running ability which could lead to some bigger plays for Gordon.

And I'm not sure if you actually watched their last game but Manizel didn't come in until there was 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I can't put Gordon's 2nd half stats on Johnny.

Fitzpatrick over Romo seems reasonable to me this week!  am I wrong?

hate playing players on a Thursday night.. last week I had Romo, Murray and Dez going on Turkey Day.

Our championship is in week 17 and I'm in a win and I'm in situation. Looking at Crowell versus Herron in my final spot. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Crucial week for me.. PPR League #1 spot clinched playoffs.. 5 playoff spots are up for grabs:

5 people including me is going into this week 7-6
4 people are 6-7

Should I start Fitzpatrick @ Jax or Kaepernick @ Oak? The person i'm playing against has A. Johnson & A. Foster.
Should I start HOU @ Jax or STL @ WAS?

Last edited:
Mad lineup questions this week, playoffs are on the line.

QB: Romo (vs. CHI) or Rivers (vs. NE)?

RB (pick two): Crowell (vs. IND), Latavius Murray (vs. SF), Tre Mason (vs. WAS)

WR (pick two): Marshall (vs. DAL), Wallace (vs. BAL), DeSean Jackson (vs. STL)

TE: Delanie Walker (vs. NYG) or Antonio Gates (vs. NE)?

DEF: Green Bay (vs. ATL) or San Francisco (vs. OAK)?

Last edited:

ppr?

Niners d easily. Raiders will continue to lay down to get that number 1 pick. Niners offense is a Different story though.

So we know the Jags F'd up by winning that game. They gonna lose also just because they own the tie breaker with the raiders to get the number one pick.

So fitz foster and texans d all day

ppr?

non-ppr

Fitzpatrick @ Jax or Matt Ryan @ Green Bay?
Really ........ you have to think on this one?

ATL on the road .. vs the Pack .. in the cold

Fitz all day

Start RB2

Anderson vs Bills

or

Hill vs Pitt

I'm rolling with Matty Ice, not a care in the world :lol: .. it's either roll with Romo on the road Thursday night in the cold or Matty on the road Monday night in the cold. I could go pick up Fitzpatrick but I'm not buying him putting up anything close to the numbers he had last week.

I'd role with Anderson now that Gio is back.

Matt Stafford's last 16 games :x

353-594 (.594), 4148 YDS, 17 TD, 20 INT

Last edited:
You know what sucks? The week before CJ Anderson blew up, I was going to add him to my roster as a free agent (not even off waivers), but I went with Juwan Thompson instead. :smh:

You know what sucks? The week before CJ Anderson blew up, I was going to add him to my roster as a free agent (not even off waivers), but I went with Juwan Thompson instead. :smh:

Don't feel bad, I drafted him in the NT 20 team league and dropped him the week after Hillman was named the starter & Thompson scored 2 goal line TDs :smh: ... I sure as hell could use him heading into the playoffs this week.

I have Hillman and his injury originally was supposed to only keep him out a couple weeks.

Of course all the genius people at ESPN said Anderson didn't need to be picked up and I listened to them. SMH

Had the chance to pick up Forsett the week he was named starter and I chose McKinnon instead. It happens.

And I'm not sure if you actually watched their last game but Manizel didn't come in until there was 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I can't put Gordon's 2nd half stats on Johnny.
I  got no clue.. I just know he had a pretty good game going at the half.. and didn't do much at all in the 2nd  half..

the only portion of that game I actually watched, was when manziel scored the TD.. that's it

I'm rolling with Matty Ice, not a care in the world
laugh.gif
.. it's either roll with Romo on the road Thursday night in the cold or Matty on the road Monday night in the cold. I could go pick up Fitzpatrick but I'm not buying him putting up anything close to the numbers he had last week.

I'd role with Anderson now that Gio is back.
oh yeah i dont believe Fitz is going to do that again either... but i know my team and ATL would shock the world if they even make it a game against GB

Back
Top Bottom