OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

The guy in last place dropped practically his whole team :smh:

I have second priority in waivers so going for Brandon Marshall. I don't need him but can't let a potential opponent use him on me :lol:

Maaaan I dropped from 1st to 5th
mean.gif
Me too. Went from 6-1 to 7-6. And i really didnt deserve that 1 win. i played a dude who abandoned his team

and he didn't have a qb that week. I won by like 8. Feels terrible man. 
frown.gif

how do y'all play in thee frittata leagues with bums that don't care? my league we go hard, money's on the line, but most importantly, it's pride dominated. yeah we got a couple of dude that have terrible teams, but they at least do the right thing and put effort into the season.

I got the 1st round bye and I'm trying to  pick a defense for week 15 and possibly 16.

Should I just keep rolling with the Cardinals or pick up one up?

Last edited:
how do y'all play in thee frittata leagues with bums that don't care? my league we go hard, money's on the line, but most importantly, it's pride dominated. yeah we got a couple of dude that have terrible teams, but they at least do the right thing and put effort into the season.
Same here. In the keeper league that I run with my friends we have a "losers" playoff bracket that actually means something. So even if you don't make the playoffs or after your team is knocked out of the playoffs you still have something to play for. Your success in the losers bracket directly influences your draft pick and keepers for the next season so even the last place team has something to play for come playoff time. We started doing it 2 years ago and everyone loves it. Nobody wants that last overall spot because you're getting a **** draft pick on top of coming in last :lol:.

Last edited:
Once the regular season in fantasy ends, I always lock rosters of non playoff teams to prevent that from happening. 

Anyways

2nd seed and 1st round bye in my main money league
pimp.gif

Won 3 straight to make the playoffs in another money league
pimp.gif

Need a win or outscore the last seed to make the playoffs in a fun league 
nerd.gif

Need a win and ALOT of help to make the playoffs in my work league. I'm talking like 4 teams need to lose plus tiebreakers 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Thanks NT for the regular season help, now lets get these 'ships!

We have a "donkey bowl" with the two worst teams in the league..

Loser has to:
- plan the draft party for the following season
- buy 2 cases of beer
- pay for and get the league's champion's name engraved on the trophy

The winner of the donkey bowl gets a little trophy with a ballerina on the top of it that they have to display on their desk at work

Loser has to:
- buy 2 cases of beer

The winner of the donkey bowl gets a little trophy with a ballerina on the top of it that they have to display on their desk at work

:rofl:

Loser has to:
- buy 2 cases of beer

thats pretty funny 

bout like that fantasy league they show on espn the loser gets the tattoo (which is way overboard .. be damned if i got one of those tattoos)

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

I like Evans every week man, and even if the Lions D has been good this year.. with them falling behind early, they'll have to abandon whatever source of run they might have and it'll likely be targets to Evans anyways. Idk, I just can't justify benching him after one bad game, he's been the most consistent part of my team the second half of the year aside from Antonio Brown.

Gio's splittin' and Jackson hasn't shown much since he's come back, they alternate a lot between him and Boobie. Evans my pick.

Last edited:
Going with Luck, Charles, Julio, Benji, Edleman, DET DEF, Bailey this week. Now need to decide between A. Morris or J. Hill and L. Donnell or K. Rudolph. Any insight would be appreciated they're all very close in projected points and have favorable matchups.

Last edited:
I was just offered Antonio Brown, Travis Kelce, Denard Robinson for my Jordy Nelson and Rob Gronkowski....this is what my team consists of right now.
Qb- P.Manning
QB- J.Mckown
Rb- Ellington
Rb- Latavius Murray
Rb- Joe Bayard (dropping)
Wr- J.Nelson
Wr- E.Decker
Wr- Andre Holmes
Wr- Martavius Bryant
Wr- D.Adams GB
Te- Gronk
Te- H.Miller
D/ST- Lions and Rams
K- J.Tucker

Way I see it is that Nelson(ave. 22pts) and Brown(ave. 26pts) are a wash...I gain two starters. A decent TE in Kelce who had averages just over 10pts in our league. Then I gain a decent starting running back in Denard Robinson who ave. 16pts on our league (just averaging the games he has started). Gronk gas ave. 18 pts in our league. So thats an Ave. Of 52pts. over the 3 players I get to the Ave. Of 40pts. I'm giving up! What do ya'll think....sounds good but I hate giving up 2 pro bowlers for 1 and 2 good waiver wire pick ups.

Your team is awful besides Peyton, Jordy and Gronk. i hope you're in more than a 12 team league cause that's terrible if you're a playoff team with that roster.

Last edited:
Losing a playoff matchup by 0.4 points, should've started Vikings defense over the Bills. :smh:

My starting QB is cutler and that's not good but neither is my backup Eli, even tho he has a favorable matchup a for playoffs

Should I drop Eli and pick up: Sanchize, Fitzmagic, or Money Manziel?

Your team is awful besides Peyton, Jordy and Gronk. i hope you're in more than a 12 team league cause that's terrible if you're a playoff team with that roster.

I'm in a 14 team league and we start 10 players. I've been hit with the injury by pretty hard....Overall record is 9-4, it's not about the team it's about your matching!

Losing a playoff matchup by 0.4 points, should've started Vikings defense over the Bills. :smh:

Tied in the championship last year....guy I played got the tie breaker because he had a better overall record...the difference of $400 dollars, as he took $700, and I got $300! I was bitter for a week or two! Lol

Back
Top Bottom