OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Views on T.Y. Hilton going forward?

I'm wondering the same. He still had a good showing with Hassellbeck but I wouldn't feel that good about him having to play with him as QB for the next month...

So....

Would you guys trade McCoy and Sanders for Devonta Freeman and Hilton? Especially after this Luck news

I might try to put Cooks in the trade first and throw in Sproles too cause this dude isn't exactly very knowledgeable but he's a huge Broncos fan and I know if I put Sanders in there he'll be down
I'd take the Freeman/Hilton side.

Man I took my first L gets me upset that no one on my roster scored a touchdown 
mad.gif

Giants fan in my league offered Antonio Brown for my Odell. Should I do it?
Im not sure I would make that trade just yet.

Id be curious to see another game with Vick throwing him the ball.

Ravens vs Pitt is always an outlier from the norm IMO.

Big Ben reported to come back Week 7.

Also, Colts in talks with Ahmad Bradshaw. Wanted to pick him up as soon as I saw the news, but Yahoo still has him listed as a Colt so he's on waivers :stoneface:

Jets on a bye next week ... what defense is better?

I did a lil math on each opponent and what defenses avg against them, SF is the highest followed by Tampa/Chicago

Giants vs SF
Bengals vs SEA
Rams vs GB
Chiefs vs CHI
Falcons vs WAS

Jets on a bye next week ... what defense is better?

I did a lil math on each opponent and what defenses avg against them, SF is the highest followed by Tampa/Chicago

Giants vs SF
Bengals vs SEA
Rams vs GB
Chiefs vs CHI
Falcons vs WAS

Giants vs SF is the move if you can.

with philbin fired, does that change the fantasy outlook for parker? I don't know why I'm still hanging on to him

Picked up Rawls last night, since I had to put Lynch on the bench. Already got the W but a nice 10+ point night would look great in the books

Was just offered an interesting trade...I give Randle/E Sanders and receive Jeffery/Dez...Non-PPR.

I'm fine at WR (AB, J Brown, Cooks, V Jax, T Benjamin) . RBs are eh (C Johnson, Alf Morris, R Mathews)...

He also has Dion Lewis. Going to try and get him in the deal somehow as well.

Back
Top Bottom