OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm 4-0. I think this team has depth. I'm just weak at the TE position. Julius Thomas is available but I'm not sure If I should pick him because of Mercedes Lewis. Ladarius green, josh hill, and Larry donell are also available. Asterisk Jordan Cameron and the weak *** Dolphins. Help me out broshttp://niketalk.com/content/type/[GALLERY="media, 1737201"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 1737205"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
with philbin fired, does that change the fantasy outlook for parker? I don't know why I'm still hanging on to him

The only direction this team can go is up. That being said, aside from Jarvis Landry I don't think anyone on this team is worth a roster spot.

Up 15.90 going into tonight. My opponent has Lockett and had Lynch starting.

I scooped up Rawls for the block. He picked up Riddick but won't reflect on his roster until next week.

I NEED this win.

Last edited:

Up 15.90 going into tonight. My opponent has Lockett and had Lynch starting.

I scooped up Rawls for the block. He picked up Riddick but won't reflect on his roster until next week.

I NEED this win.
So basically Lockett needs to get 15.90 for him to win?  You're favored for sure but could be tense.

Up 5.76
I need this victory but I got no players left.. Going against Jimmy Graham and Marshawn Lynch..

Edit: Opponent drop Matthew Stafford for Rawls. .

So now Rawls & Graham..

If I win this week.. :rofl:

Ryan Mathews droppable for Kamar Aiken or taavon Austin? I'm hurting at wr.
Any thoughts?

Edit: I have Leveon, Joey Randle, gurley, and Hillman and for wr I have cooks, Landry, John brown, agholor.

Last edited:
Up 14....but my opponent has Megatron, Jimmy Graham, and Golden Tate left. Not looking good at all 
laugh.gif

I'm hoping this clock just keeps rolling along 

when you trade Jimmy Graham before week 1 for Joseph Randle and everyone proclaims you an idiot but you stick to your guns and insist hes gunna have an average season...

it was actually a rod and randle for megatron and Graham, and yes originally i meant to get a backup wr in the deal but either way I won and its not close.

the only downfall is now I have Cam rotting away on my bench

picked up Jimmy in the 5th cause no one wanted him. Kelce, Olsen & Gronk went ahead of him..

i had no intentions of having him on my team but i wasn't gonna pass on him in the 5th

Down 13 with Russ and Megatron left to go. Hoping this turns into a passing shootout in the second half.

Currently down 11, I have Megatron and Hauschka and he has Graham. I think I can pull this off.

Decided to sit rawls last minute since i had my W secured already just got home and checked his stats

9 yards for the half :x .. sure glad i wasnt relying on that for the W

Decided to sit rawls last minute since i had my W secured already just got home and checked his stats

9 yards for the half :x .. sure glad i wasnt relying on that for the W

Yeah I'm versing Rawls and I'm up comfortably.

4-0 is in sight :smokin .

I never would have thought I would lose with Graham going against a safety in an IDP league, but it just may happen to me tonight. What a waste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom