OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

That damn BS lateral fumble for the Giants bit me in the *** for my opponents Giants defense and I lose by 1 point. FML

I thought that was common knowledge to bench if you secured the win. That sucks lol but the bears are gonna get a TD and FG chance in these last 7 min

Yes, but I got **** for doing it in years past, even though those kickers didn't miss their kicks.....need a San Diego field goal and the bears to get the field goal in OT

3 game winning streak :pimp:

Started the year 1-3 and now sitting at 5-4. Lost Big Ben again but I still got Dalton. Gots to grab Ajayi this week though now that he past gray on the depth chart.

My frustration for mike Evans alone makes me want to cut him. His drops and his backwards lateral that gave the Giants defense the touchdown cost me the win. Ppr league and he drops 6 catches and i end up losing by 1 point.

nothing happened since that post, ended up winning by 8

8-1 :pimp:

Last edited:
i have Julio on a bye this week & Ingram in 2 weeks :smh: :frown:

hoping to win 1 of those, not expecting to win both

Literally everything went wrong for my opponent. Ladarius was a late scratch, Malcolm Floyd injured and Robbie Gould was buns. Was down 40 and ended up winning by 15 :smokin

Makes my Chargers stinking up the joint easier to handle :smh: :x

Last edited:
Sheesh. Dude catches that white open pick at the end and I win. He drops it so I lose by two. Was playing Rivers.

Stressful.

roll.gif

The fact he is demanding a reversal is hilarious

I could see if he maybe just tried to trade martin back to you for someone but this is funny
it wasnt the previous gurley owner,  its the guy im facing this week. 

i beat him by .7 and now hes calling me a cheater blah blah blah. and its funny i let all his trades go through when in hindsight the guy he ends up getting is performing way better than the guy he trades away

6-3
5 games winning streak.. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

My toughest victory this year.. :nthat:

Thank you Jeremy Langford and Alshon Jeffery!! :nthat:

Last edited:
Lost by 1 with rivers, langford and Woodhead [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

View media item 1781596

Last edited:
Slow your roll
laugh.gif
you still lost b/c you don't have Cooper anymore.
Cooper was expendable. I have Hopkins and Jeffrey who I'd never bench for Amari.

So I essentially flipped Cooper for McFadden. Good trade
laugh.gif

7-2
nthat.gif

Nice, same here. Premature thinking but I'm worried about Week 11, four main starters on their Bye :wow: .

I dont like week 12 for the sole fact of 6 teams playing on Thanksgiving

And switch up the teams Ive been so tired of seeing Dallas and Detroit

Last edited:
out of these 3 who would you trade out for a RB? 1 ppr league

Sanders
Evans
Cooper

Evans. Dude cannot seem to catch the ball this year, we run a lot and Jameis spreads the ball around most the time. Some games he'll give Evans a **** ton of targets but if he drops half of them then it doesn't really help you.

Sanders and Cooper are awesome. Would definitely wanna keep them around.

For reality sake, I'm gonna say I finish 11-2. However, 12-1 is definitely possible. Based off these next 4 matchups (not even projections), my only worry is Week 11 (four guys on their Bye). If I escape with a W, I'm confident in going 12-1.

I dont like week 12 for the sole fact of 6 teams playing on Thanksgiving

And switch up the teams Ive been so tired of seeing Dallas and Detroit

If I decide to start Panthers D that's my only Thanksgiving play.

Back
Top Bottom