OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Moving forward How do you guys feel about sitting Demariyus Thomas? With Peyton Arm being so shot now. Who should have the most confidence in moving forward Dez, Amari, Edelman, or Thomas. I also have Lafell but just don't see myself staring him over my other options.
PPR or Standard?
Hopefully more as a decoy so that A-rob can flourish
devil.gif
THIS

man, i had 2nd waiver priority last week. if only the guy ahead of me used his waiver the week before, i would have dwill and wouldnt have any worries about lewis going down. i do have langford, hopefully forte doesnt come back...

hoping Tavon Austin clears waivers

want him for depth & maybe a bye week fill in but don't want to burn my #2 priority

Any other hot waiver wires this week?

Im going to have to snag kickers for sure with Lambo and Bryant on byes.

Any other hot waiver wires this week?

Im going to have to snag kickers for sure with Lambo and Bryant on byes.

Speaking of kickers.. Nick Folk likely won't be playing Thursday vs Buffalo so anyone who rosters him, look for a replacement.

I'm burning my waiver on Tucker this week. No damns given, I need the best kicker.

I'm burning my waiver on Tucker this week. No damns given, I need the best kicker.

Was he dropped cause Balt was on a Bye?

I dropped him for Walsh cause of the bye. Needed a roster spot :\

Wondering if I should burn my #4 priority for him. Especially since Vikes are playing outdoors now and I don't think any kickers will do too well in MPLS winters

Last edited:
what do y'all think i could get for a Diggs/JMatt package?

i'm fine with keeping both of em but i can only play 1 every week so i figured i'd try to turn 2 good players into 1 great player.

what do y'all think i could get for a Diggs/JMatt package?

i'm fine with keeping both of em but i can only play 1 every week so i figured i'd try to turn 2 good players into 1 great player.

I see your logic :lol: but i dont think thats gonna add up for fantasy

Worth a shot though

As for Wes Welker ... ummm idk i guess if u got room to spare on the bench then go for it but 99.8% of people arent going to go add him right away so might as well wait to see if he even produces first then try and claim him

Last edited:
I have been going back and forth with this all day. I need 18 points tonight, who do I start? Full PPR.
Woodhead or Stevie

I don't remember there ever being a season this injury-ridden. We're only halfway through too

Back
Top Bottom