OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

We should have seen the red flags when Big Ben came out and said Markus Wheaton was his number two Guy. Steelers downplayed Bryant and talking all kinds of praise about Markus Wheaton. Meanwhile martavius Bryant is a huge red zone target. Heath Miller will get extra looks in red zone. In 14 team leagues not a bad play

Alot of my drafts are 26 rounds so there would be a time to get him but some of the drafts u guys do are much less. I cant give you an honest answer cause it would depend how wr starving you are. If your rb heavy and need to take a shot then go for it. But I think there are other guys to take a shot with

People overlook GOLDEN Tate. He is solid and if Megatron misses time like the last couple yrs then he will be even bigger. Even with Megatron he is solid. Rb.. I like Hillman. Not a cj Anderson guy. We can't overlook Wheaton now with Bryant on vacation

In my 12 team Nffc draft he has been going mid to late fourth round. So that would mean in a 14 team leagues he would be going early to mid 4th round

In a 12 teamer mock, I'm running into a glut of WR's for my 4th round pick to fill my WR2 role

Cooper, V. Jackson, Marshall, D. Jackson, Tate or D. Adams

My gut tells me Adams or Cooper with the dark horse being Tate

Last edited:
Had my mock on Sunday, this one dude drafted and hadn't been home all day...took Jordy in the 2nd. When he found out what happened, you would have thought his dog died.

Anyways, my draft was uh, interesting and I think I ended up alright

Last edited:

Had my mock on Sunday, this one dude drafted and hadn't been home all day...took Jordy in the 2nd. When he found out what happened, you would have thought his dog died.

Anyways, my draft was uh, interesting and I think I ended up alright
LMAO, you killed it and I have Floyd and Jennings on my do not draft list. How many teams are in your league?

My friend is on vacation so he asked if I could draft one of his leagues for him :lol:. He had Davante Adams as a must pick which is why I asked when we should draft him. 10 team PPR, 6pts per passing TD. Here's what I ended up with.

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Melvin Gordon
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Dez Bryant
FLEX - Davante Adams
TE - Travis Kelce
D/ST - Bills
K - Dan Bailey

BENCH:
Arian Foster
Alfred Blue
Charles Johnson
Eddie Royal
Shane Vereen
Tyler Eifert
Marcus Mariota

He was adamant about going WR-WR in the first two rounds and grabbing Matt Ryan. Also wanted a backup QB and TE which I disagreed with but hey, it's his team :lol:. Overall I like the team. WRs are stacked imo. RBs have alot of upside, especially if Foster only misses a few weeks (still have Blue even if he misses more). Hopefully he wins the chip, I get a free $200 if so :pimp:.

Last edited:
^ Ertz might not be ready in time for the regular season. Might wanna grab an insurance policy just in case.

Man I'm still so heated that I didn't get Foster. This idiot in our league that everybody hates just had to snag him.

Still running some mock drafts with the 8th pick in a 12 team league.

Been rolling with Luck in the 1st round and Latavius Murray in the 2nd (both are somewhat reaches, but I really wanna roll with those two as my top two picks. Taking Megatron in round 2 if he's still an option tho).

After that I'm not sure where to go. Mark Ingram and Carlos Hyde are options for my 3rd pick. and I feel like the jump at WR isn't really that big at rounds 4-5, so I can grab some there to balance me out...

This PPR league with TE/WR/RB as a flex.

Help?

Back
Top Bottom