OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

just drafted in a 10 team standard league with 2 IDPs. i picked 10th and had a chance to pick either Odell, Demariyus, Hill or Anderson with my 2nd pick. couldnt pass up on OBJ so i went with him. i didnt do too bad with my RBs after.

QB Rivers
WR Dez
WR Odell
RB Miller
RB Forsett
TE Kelce
FLEX Cooper
K Bryant
DEF GB
D Kuechly
D Collins

BN Ivory
BN A Robinson
BN Coleman
BN Mathews
BN Teddy
BN Royal

i didn't want Graham at all cause he burned me last year but there was too much value to pass on him in the 5th.

he's the #1 option in the passing game, but i'm not expecting a 2013-like season. maybe 900 yards & 10 TD's

You did good

I doubt I own Jimmy this year but in the 5th it was a great pick

People overlook GOLDEN Tate. He is solid and if Megatron misses time like the last couple yrs then he will be even bigger. Even with Megatron he is solid. Rb.. I like Hillman. Not a cj Anderson guy. We can't overlook Wheaton now with Bryant on vacation

Apparently Hilman has been killing it in practice and preseason too

Never know he could get the job back

Last edited:
Doing 3 leagues again this year. The last league I just joined hit me with 2 firsts... its 4 pt passing TD and I am drafting last in the 10 team league. I have no experience with drafting last or 4 pt Passing.

Is it in my best interest to take the best available at any position or try to draft RB/RB or RB/WR?

What would you consider early?
Depending on your format and scoring, the standard RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX is what I will be filling first. I will probably get one or two bench players after that and then go for two QB's. So I'm looking around 7th-9th round to take my QB's

It also depends on the flow of the draft, if people start going crazy taking all the QB's then I'll go ahead and take a QB early if I have to

I don't mind taking Tannehill at all as long as I have a Stafford, Eli or Rivers also on the roster

Last edited:
Yeah ok I waited until the sixth round to take Romo then I took Brady in the Seventh because I don't want other people to have him, I can trade either one during the season if it comes to that.

I'm so antsy for my draft. I'm tired of doing these mocks 
laugh.gif

Forgot to join this thread earlier in the year! Had my two main league drafts over the past two days. Has me nervous drafting with the big wk 3 of preseason still to come.

drafted last night 

12 team standard. 

rivers

alshon

hilton

charles

abdullah 

ertz

justin tucker

ravens

bench:

jennings

blount

maclin

k. davis

b. quick

m. jones

t. montgomery

artis-payne

Doing 3 leagues again this year. The last league I just joined hit me with 2 firsts... its 4 pt passing TD and I am drafting last in the 10 team league. I have no experience with drafting last or 4 pt Passing.

Is it in my best interest to take the best available at any position or try to draft RB/RB or RB/WR?

wait on QB and get at least 1 big time RB

Back
Top Bottom